How will other teams prepare to win against us?

mort

Reaction score
We played a lot of lousy offense this last year... But have faith that we've only just begun.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
mort":2zoxxhiu said:
We played a lot of lousy offense this last year...

This was against some very good defenses. I believe they tempered our Offense so that we were better prepared for a middling D like the Broncos at the end. If we have our full complement of receivers, plus a healthy RB corps, and the O-line does just enough to keep RW's jersey a bit cleaner this next season, we'll be unstoppable even by the elite D's we face regularly.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Teams that were able to bottle up our running game seemed to fare best against us last year. Those teams typically had more than one really good asset in their front 7 consistently in our backfield. Guys like Mathis, Long, Quinn, The Smiths, Campbell and Abraham. All of which highlighted our weakness on the OL. The same could be said of the Seahawks. We loaded our DL with Clemons, Mebane, Avril, Bennett et al. That paid huge dividends, and will likely not go unnoticed by our NFC West combatants or the rest of the league.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Last year was really the blue print for s bad season. Losing your three best O-lineman and your blocking TE for a big chunk of the year while playing murderers row of defenses without Rice (either injured or IR'd) and no Harvin plus 5 10am games should have had us finishing in the middle somewhere.

Our run defense improved as the yesr went on and they were also reducing Reds playing t oily me. It was at its best when Red was playing his least. Love Red but there is a reason we didn't extend him an offer.

To me our opponents this year might want to just hope for injuries because if we are healthy we are nearly unbeatable.