Huskies vs. Arizona State

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Devastating injury for that poor kid. Just hate to see that. His career could be over.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I said earlier this year that Washington's horrid kicking game would cost them a game this year. Hopefully this is the only one.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Browning played like a true freshman. He truely crapped the bed! He is not a future NFL caliber QB.
It shows how off-base the Browning heisman trophy candidate talk was early last year.

Can't wait to hear Softy and Millen's "turd polishing" of Browning's efforts.

Special teams was horrific, the defense did their job tonight until the last drive.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SeatownJay":29gwlgmw said:
ROFLMAO. Of course this is how it ends. Washington deserves this loss. Outcoached and outplayed in every facet of the game.

Inches from a game winning pick 6. (with the bold assumption UW's kicker would have made the extra point.)

Uncle Si

Reaction score
northseahawk":3co7z0zt said:
Wow, how did this kicker get into a college team!

I have 5 kids on my HS soccer team that would be better.

chris98251

Reaction score
Huskies looked out classed tonight, Browning had lousy mechanics and a lot of air balls, Arizona State had their number, and got in their head, that or they came in thinking they would win and not playing to win and got caught flat footed.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
All the huskie fans on my twitter feed clowning us cougar fans last night....lmao.

I like wazzu way better then Uw. However, I want my Washington schools to win all their games if not playing each other. I know it's rivalry but...

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The Huskies didn't look like a top 5 team yesterday. They looked like a team that took their opponent lightly. Once ASU kicked them in the teeth, they looked like a team that cowers rather than bite back. Chris Peterson had an off night too. Many of his decisions were horrendous and costly. They just didn't want to win as much as ASU did.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":3heh63jn said:
All the huskie fans on my twitter feed clowning us cougar fans last night....lmao.

I like wazzu way better then Uw. However, I want my Washington schools to win all their games if not playing each other. I know it's rivalry but...

The Huskies didn't lose by 34 points. As badly as they played they had a chance to win the game in the 4th quarter. Cougs were out of their game by halftime.

sdog1981

Reaction score
The four letter is already burying UW. They are calling them Baylor and saying they are like Art Briles scheduling joke teams. This loss allows them to say “I told you so”. That is another reason this loss stings.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
hawkfan68":28wntfcw said:
Shanegotyou11":28wntfcw said:

The Huskies didn't lose by 34 points. As badly as they played they had a chance to win the game in the 4th quarter. Cougs were out of their game by halftime.

Yep. You are absolutely correct. At the end of the day or night it doesn't matter. Both were losses. "Ha ha, you lost worse!"

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
sdog1981":b0k46g6n said:
The four letter is already burying UW. They are calling them Baylor and saying they are like Art Briles scheduling joke teams. This loss allows them to say “I told you so”. That is another reason this loss stings.
Four letter was a joke years ago and will continue to be.

That doesn't change the fact that UW crapped the bed especially on offense yesterday.
I think the "spooky things happen in the desert" from the past, is in their heads.

Outplayed, outcoached, and outhustled last night!

#3 was beyond horrific last night!

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Jake Browning is overrated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3vrxozn5 said:
Shanegotyou11":3vrxozn5 said:

LOL. Still a loss for both teams. "At least our team was in it till the end". Sugar coat it all you want, your team played liked garbage, got out coached, made no adjustments and got your ass kicked by a bottom tier team, same as WSU.

Soon as ASU scored that first touchdown Washington was never leaving Arizona with a win. I don't care what the score says.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1nmnd230 said:
sdog1981":1nmnd230 said:
Four letter was a joke years ago and will continue to be.

That doesn't change the fact that UW crapped the bed especially on offense yesterday.
I think the "spooky things happen in the desert" from the past, is in their heads.

Outplayed, outcoached, and outhustled last night!

#3 was beyond horrific last night!

It does not matter that you and I think they are a joke, they still are the kings of the sports media mountain. NCAA football is a popularity contest and they determine who is popular.