I BET THIS IS RUSSELL WILSONS LAST GAME AS A SEAHAWK !

K

K.J WRIGHT

I hate to say this is probably RW's last game as a Seahawk..thanks for the great memories! He should make it to the ring of honor. We now need do some DD on a replacement. Perhaps Deshawn Watson? He's pretty dynamic and has a rifle for an arm. I bet money them hoe's be lying anyway, What do you guys think about him ?

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
K.J WRIGHT":v70902v7 said:
I hate to say this is probably RW's last game as a Seahawk..thanks for the great memories! He should make it to the ring of honor. We now need do some DD on a replacement. Perhaps Deshawn Watson? He's pretty dynamic and has a rifle for an arm. I bet money them hoe's be lying anyway, What do you guys think about him ?
I hear ya brother. The divorce was inevitable. At least now we'll have draft capital and cap to work with. We can always add another quarterback in the draft but for now we need to rally around Geno and make do with what we have for this year.

Stud

Reaction score
K.J WRIGHT":204j653t said:

As a 49ers fan I would love that more than anything. Geno Smith is not going to make you a winning team, so please make it happen.

With that said, pray it doesn't happen. Finding HOF Quarterbacks is hard to find. You lose Wilson, you may never find another great QB like that again. We haven't had a close to great QB since Jeff Garcia. Other teams it's been longer. Be grateful what you have and don't wish it away.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Stud":3j45uydj said:
K.J WRIGHT":3j45uydj said:

As a 49ers fan I would love that more than anything. Geno Smith is not going to make you a winning team, so please make it happen.

With that said, pray it doesn't happen. Finding HOF Quarterbacks is hard to find. You lose Wilson, you may never find another great QB like that again. We haven't had a close to greate QB since Jeff Garcia. Other teams it's been longer. Be grateful what you have and don't wish it away.
This.

seabowl

Reaction score
K.J WRIGHT":e5k3dbh3 said:

Wrong. Out roughly 6 weeks. Will play later in the season for them.

Stud

Reaction score
seabowl":3l7j76fm said:
K.J WRIGHT":3l7j76fm said:

Crazy that you have to play NO, GB and Arizona in that time he's out. Wow.

wazzuwilly

Reaction score
Stud":3dt9cswk said:
seabowl":3dt9cswk said:
K.J WRIGHT":3dt9cswk said:

Wouldn't make any difference, Russ doesn't play defense.

Stud

Reaction score
wazzuwilly":159i8aw8 said:
Stud":159i8aw8 said:
seabowl":159i8aw8 said:
K.J WRIGHT":159i8aw8 said:

Wouldn't make ant difference, Russ doesn't play defense.

True, but he's proven in the past to be able to win shootouts. I can't see Geno doing that for you.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
K.J WRIGHT":28h4mny0 said:
I'll cover that bet...How much????$$, put your money where your mouth is. :stirthepot:

OP
OP
K

K.J WRIGHT

ArlosSpecial":egbkhsi5 said:
K.J WRIGHT":egbkhsi5 said:
I hear ya brother. The divorce was inevitable. At least now we'll have draft capital and cap to work with. We can always add another quarterback in the draft but for now we need to rally around Geno and make do with what we have for this year.

SPOT ON DUDE !!!

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Russell will be using the next 6-8 weeks on Zillow looking up houses in other states whilst prepping his list of new acceptable trade partners.

LTH

Reaction score
Stud":2bcvhl4p said:
K.J WRIGHT":2bcvhl4p said:

With that said, pray it doesn't happen. Finding HOF Quarterbacks is hard to find. You lose Wilson, you may never find another great QB like that again. We haven't had a close to great QB since Jeff Garcia. Other teams it's been longer. Be grateful what you have and don't wish it away.

Eat your words Niner fan... Geno is a decent QB... you will see...
\

LTH
Love them Hawks

toffee

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":3d7sh3o2 said:
Russell will be using the next 6-8 weeks on Zillow looking up houses in other states whilst prepping his list of new acceptable trade partners.

Nah, his beautiful wife Ciara already have house hunting covered, really unfair that NY and LA already drafted or signed QBs, darn SF, LV and Chicago too. Rest are all yawn media markets for mega stars like the Wilsons.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
toffee":3oswounp said:
Seahawk_Dan":3oswounp said:

Nah, his beautiful wife Ciara already have house hunting covered, really unfair that NY and LA already drafted or signed QBs, darn SF, LV and Chicago too. Rest are all yawn media markets for mega stars like the Wilsons.
New Orleans 8)

Tokadub

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Russell Wilson is dying to play next week. Even if he's not theoretically happy with our team he 100% wants to play next week even if his finger is hanging off...

Think of the amount of sacks he's taken...

A long time ago it looked like he broke his knee and ankle in different events. He played through that like Kittle did the other day, super human efforts. Both those guys are warriors.

I think Wilson has the image of being a soft media hungry celebrity marriage type of guy. But if you really get down to the facts he's tough as nails, always has been always will be. He wants to win! Anything you can fault him with is his own weaknesses as a player but he wants to win and he tries really hard.

So if you really think a little finger injury is going to keep him out all season... you are out of your mind. I wouldn't be surprised if he's back in in 2-3 weeks knowing Russell.

We also lose 26 million dollars if we let Wilson go (just from dead money)... So clearly the team wouldn't want to do that unless they have some cheap QB plan that's somehow better which seems very unlikely.

I really don't think Wilson wants to leave either, but HE DOES WANT TO WIN ANOTHER SUPERBOWL... so it's on the coaches and management to put him in a position to win when he is ready to play again this season.

The Rams might be a Paper Tiger with their trash defense and Matthew Stafford might be the same guy that never won a single playoff game with Detroit. He looked terrible against us, and they got smoked by the Cardinals.

I don't think Kyler Murray is anywhere as close to as good as Russell Wilson (what kind of name is Kyler btw wtf???)

I can see the Cardinals falling off by the end of the season as well...

The season is still out in front of us for the taking, we just need to start playing smart (the coaches). We need to be using Ryan Neal A LOT, or our pass defense (and run defense) will suck.

That's just 1 example of an obvious thing the coaches need to do but it's not over yet in a 17 game season, and Wilson will be back soon. I don't even understand what you mean this is his last game when we have 12 games remaining???

Tokadub

Reaction score
Stud":cw7jt0zu said:
wazzuwilly":cw7jt0zu said:
Stud":cw7jt0zu said:
seabowl":cw7jt0zu said:

Wouldn't make ant difference, Russ doesn't play defense.

True, but he's proven in the past to be able to win shootouts. I can't see Geno doing that for you.

Geno just had a 98 yard drive against the Rams and he looked phenomenal. There is no reason at this point to doubt he can't hold up till Wilson is back.