I came to gloat, but I love you guys to much

Hawknight

Reaction score
I live in the Bay Area, Niner fans here say Kap's going to run all over Atlanta...break his legs Atlanta, break his legs.

grizbob

Reaction score
With all due respect, if you don't beat the ninners, blow me :stirthepot: :mrgreen: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall:

God I hate the niners

OP
OP
T

TheOriginalBirdie

Reaction score
Throwdown":2lyoni5u said:
Ay, You Falcon fans might be the coolest fans we've come across, you and Ravens fans, ironically these are two teams I root for when they're not playing the Seahawks. I'm telling you right now, after this week you're probably going to hate these 9er fans as much as we do, they're insufferable, a lot of 'em but there's also a few who are cool peoples who actually like to talk football. I did miss the 49er fans though last week when we had the Redskin fans infestation...

Any-freakin'-way though, you guys go and do this, I'm sure you got most of the 12th man behind you guys to make this push towards New Orleans. Much respect though, go do this for Gonzalez, that man deserves at the very least a trip to the big dance!

atlanta grew up in the nfc west if you recall. those sb trophies are covered in falcon blood. we don't have much love for the 49ers

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Decimation":1kl85x1l said:
If the Falcons beat the 9ers I will feel a little better..

I wouldn't be able to stand Harbaugh raising the Lombardi.

Absolutely! I would hope that most Seahawk fans here would like to see the Falcons go all the way. Make our defeat worth it! Crush the Whiners!

OP
OP
T

TheOriginalBirdie

Reaction score
Twisted":1vxxh867 said:
razgriz737":1vxxh867 said:
I dunno, I don't have anything to back this up, but I feel like we matched up with Atlanta the best out of anybody. I think if they can beat us (which they did), they should be able to beat the Whiners. Just my opinion.

lol, Seattle almost beat the Falcons playin the worst defense they've played in 10 games easy, especially in the first half, then made some of the worst coaching decisions I've seen in a while, 35+ years..

the Falcons are no match for the Hawks or the Niners, are you kidding?

did you actually watch the game? they win via total meltdown and brainfart, seriously

I cant for the life of me figure out how they had the 1st seed, unless it was that exceptionally weak schedule.. lol... last 9 games one team on their schedule ended just a SINGLE game over .500, ONE TEAM (Giants) lol, they only played 3 teams that finished over .500 the entire season, 3 of 16 teams on their schedule finished over .500...

I'm afraid it wasn't that easy for the Niners not by a stretch and they didn't just beat Green Bay by 2 lousy points... lol

Seattle beats that team 8-10 times in Atl, 10 of 10 in the Clink, by a large margin too, c'mon man

, the Cards could take that team... :roll:

world beaters? fraid not, that kind of luck only comes around once in a lifetime

people have called us lucky for five years. since then we have the second highest win percentage in the league. smith always...... ALWAYS... slows down with a lead, i guess you can say we're lucky it didn't bite him in the ace, but it rarely does for some reason. i assure you, the falcons can shoot out anyone if smith keeps his foot on the peddle. great game though