I have to confess..

Xxx

Reaction score
No, I clearly don't. Every time I try to state my opinion on this site I'm immediately called out. Its obvious I'm a total idiot and should just stop posting. I even clarify that I'm stating it's an opinion and I get singled out. I'm tired of it
I’m learning if you want to state your opinion pose it as a question

GemCity

Reaction score
I have had a guilty feeling for awhile . I know it sounds silly but I have to come clean with all on .net regarding stuff I've said over the last season . Many on here
Probably haven't noticed or don't care but it's for me.

1. I'm done talking about Clint Hurtt in a bad light. I've said he was stupid, fat , had no business as a defensive coordinator.
Pete Carroll sure thinks a lot of him and the least I could do is show support. I'm excited to see what he does with the upgraded personnel and a year under his belt . To go with all those cheeseburgers.

Sorry I couldn't resist.

2. I've said stuff about DK Metcalf being immature. Getting misconduct penalties,
Dropped passes etc. The way I see it Is he has heart and maybe he gets a little caught up in the moment but I'll take that any day. He's a bad ass and I'm glad he's a Seahawk. Dude beats up corners and takes linebackers straight up.

3. I've talked about Pete Carroll. The fact is that he's a true badass and I have all the confidence that he'll get us back to the owl.looking back ,Russell Wilson was probably tough to deal with and i think him being gone improved the culture . And to all the people who want him and Mr Schneider gone...who do you suggest replacing a NCAA AND NFL champion coach with?

4. I wish #3 the best of luck. Yes , he's cringe as heck but he won a lot of games for Seattle and conducted himself as a gentleman the entire time he was here.
We got our top 5 pick and I'm moving on.
He's still a freaking dork .

I feel better now.
Love it all.

Except item 4. F that guy.