I knew it

renofox

Reaction score
SW shouldn't be calling deep shots. Lock has almost -0- rapport with his receivers. How do you expect to have accurate long ball placement when you're not sure where the receiver will be or how fast he'll be running?

xgeoff

Reaction score
Meh. I like the shot. But after that you have to throw on 2nd. Duh.
or at least get a couple of yards. Getting stuffed for 1 yd is trash. Cross missed his block. That guy is also having a sophomore slump from what I can see.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Nice try but doesn't have great deep ball accuracy. Not like Russ had

JPatera76

Reaction score
I’ve quit caring about officials. We can play better but we can’t beat our own coaches.
no amount of coaching will help anything if the officials don't make the right clean and clear calls correctly either.

Ya'll go on and keep believing the NFL is tried and true through.

strohmin

Reaction score
it was actually a good call and could have been a touchdown. it would have been with Geno.
Then why call it for Lock? Pete was an indecisive idiot all week about which QB was going to start and didnt guve hum enough reps to prepare.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Nice try but doesn't have great deep ball accuracy. Not like Russ had
To be fair, Russ' deep balls were exceptional. Probably best in the league when he was here.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
no amount of coaching will help anything if the officials don't make the right clean and clear calls correctly either.

Ya'll go on and keep believing the NFL is tried and true through.
I didn’t say officials don’t suck but we could play better if coaches actually played to the talent on the field.