I need to say this...

mikeak

Reaction score
PC doesn't understand / ignores the game management. I don't care what he had won or lost he proves it over again

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Must have not been paying attention when 50+ yard field goals turned into chip shots.

Overall NFL kickers make 50.5% of 50+ yard kicks, so basically a coin flip. Sending him to a glue factory because he flipped heads is silly.

Over his career Walsh has a 70% succes rate from that distance, which is exceptional.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Popeyejones":36v05md5 said:
Must have not been paying attention when 50+ yard field goals turned into chip shots.

Overall NFL kickers make 50.5% of 50+ yard kicks, so basically a coin flip. Sending him to a glue factory because he flipped heads is silly.

Over his career Walsh has a 70% succes rate from that distance, which is exceptional.

Probably would have been excusable if this wasn't the first time he shit the bed.

adeltaY

Reaction score
The way he missed it was bad. The bar erupted into applause because it was right down the middle and we thought he'd made it. Turns out it was a yard or two short. It was the most heartbreaking way to miss a kick IMO

mikeak

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1zzmwiae said:

So why are we kicking with 7secs left?....

OP
OP
HawkEye

HawkEye

Reaction score

Of that 50%, how many misses are short kicks? I can live with a direction miss from that distance, but a short one?? Give me a break.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I think it is fair to say his time is over here after this year.