I see us losing 1 more game (11-5)

RussB

Reaction score
Wild card is better than no playoffs at all. Atleast it gives the team a fighting chance. I can see 11-5 too and i think thats how they will finish. The thing is though they could have done even better this year.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
RussB":3v70t2o3 said:
Wild card is better than no playoffs at all. Atleast it gives the team a fighting chance. I can see 11-5 too and i think thats how they will finish. The thing is though they could have done even better this year.

Or that becomes the excuse to not change anything because the narrative is look we made playoffs despite all these injuries. Let's keep doing what we're doing.

xkj1985x

Reaction score
As I've made clear here, I am an Eagles fan and I've also made clear since I first started talking about our big game a month or two ago that I was fairly confident that the Eagles would LOSE this game in Seattle.

However, based on what I have watched from both teams over the past month....I just don't understand how anybody would say that the Seahawks are going to beat the Eagles. Could it happen? Absolutely but I just don't know how or where they do.

I think that Eagles pass rush is going to cause major issues for the Seahawks and the biggest shock for the Eagles this year has been the play of their cornerbacks (which has been quite good). I am feeling much more confident about this game for the Eagle than I did 30 days ago.

The Eagles have such balance that I haven't seen as an Eagles fan in...pretty much ever. It helps having four quality rotating RBs to wear defenses down and then let Carson do his thing.

I think it's going to be a dogfight no matter what since it is here in Seattle....I am just curious to hear from the OPs point of view as to what he sees that makes him think they will win cause (and I'm trying to put my homer glasses to the side), I'm just not seeing it.