I Want This Shirt.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Iron-ons, or transfers. Get the ones for dark fabric. They're at Fred Meyer and Office Depot-type places. Print, cut out, iron on. Instant custom t-shirt, no legal hassles.

Just don't tumble dry on high heat, sometimes they stick to themselves, but that only happened to me once. And the light fabric transfers don't do that at all.

Greenhell

Reaction score
What about making it into a coffee cup or mug through say Walgreens? I was gonna place an order with Russell Wilson and the Hawk logo and it was denied when I was ready to check out. Never actually placed the order so I don't know if would've been later rejected but worth a try.

djb28

Reaction score
They came after me for selling Legion of Boom shirts I designed. Even talked to Kam and sent the guys one each.
Yep, Phone call directly from Seahawks Marketing! I thought that it was a fan thing, Little did I know some sneaky jerk decided to take that name The fans made and have it trademarked. I watched as others kept selling them with no back lash and thought, That's nice.. I decided to sell of the rest of the lot and didn't make any more. I was told that they were going to buy my design but nothing came of it.

sam1313

Reaction score
Sad thing is that if someone really shady does this and sells the shirts on the street, there is little to no backlash because they can't usually identify find the culprits. Try to be legitimate about the deal though and they will come down hard on you for sure.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I'm willing to bet that at the same time Nike trademarked the 'just do it' line, they also trademarked 'just did it' to cover their butts. and probably any other itteration you can think of.

Although that gives me the idea of turning the nike swoosh logo into a pipe with smoke coming out and adding the phrase "Might do it. Later."

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
Can you do one replacing the 'I' in "DID" with the Lombardi?