i want to absolutely destroy the titans

Crizilla

Reaction score
By at least 20 points. I've never been this bothered from officiating since super bowl XL. Its like the refs were saying " yeah the green bay game last year... Well take this."

we can't go any worse than 12-4 to have a shot at the number 1 seed and beating new Orleans is a must now.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I want Russell Wilson to throw for 300 yards to be honest with you.

strohmin

Reaction score
If this is how the rest of the hawks team is thinking, we will surely lose. I dont care how bad today's loss sucked, you never want to approach an upcoming game based on what happened the previous game.

toadie_uk

Reaction score
I dunno, I think it's good to draw a little passion from the last game. Always dangerous to face a team with a chip on their shoulder

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
I want us to win the Super Bowl. I dunno, man. It just seems like kind of a bigger deal!

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I don't care if we win by 1 or win by 100......just get the W.

JonRud

Reaction score
Hawks are going to be crazy on Sunday after yesterday's loss and coming back home to the 12th man. Ryan Fitzpatrick remembers what happened to him last year in Toronto and I see a similar game. Hawks should win this one at home by 17 or more points.

The defense is going to be unhappy about giving up all those passing yards the last two weeks and will have no mercy on Tenn.

Seeker

Reaction score
Seahawks are the most hated team in the league since the patriots a few years ago. Everyone on twitter celebrating our first lost like they won the superbowl. it wasn't even teams we play or consider rivals. Who better to lose to then their anointed chosen one Andrew Luck and the white knight Colts?

For one green bay game (which had ZERO impact on the playoffs) we pay in most games, when is the last time a Russell Wilson hit caused a roughing the passer when he gets hit EVERY time he slides?

you hit even blane gabber like that and they place the ball on the one yard line.

im still laughing at golden get a touchdown taken off the board for handfighting, even though we scored anyway.

Seaswab

Reaction score
There's no reason why we shouldn't destroy these clowns at home. They should not even be able to sniff victory. Only way they do is if we make the same dumb mistakes we did against the colts, overthrows, penalties and blown coverages.

sutz

Reaction score
I don't care about the spread, as long as we finish the 4th qtr with more points than Tenn.

Home cooking solves a lot of problems.

If the players felt like I do about this game, I'd be worried, because I'm kind of in "No way we lose" mode about this week. They have some probs to work on and a game to prep for and can't be overconfident. We, as fans, have that luxury. The Flaming Thumbtacks are going down.

ColtsGuy

Reaction score
I dont see the titans putting up much of a fight to be honest.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
strohmin":3jist742 said:
If this is how the rest of the hawks team is thinking, we will surely lose. I dont care how bad today's loss sucked, you never want to approach an upcoming game based on what happened the previous game.

To that I would say:
1) Are you on the Seahawks or an NFL team?
2) If No, then how do you know what motivates each person and what works/doesn't work?

hawker84

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":hf81thiz said:
strohmin":hf81thiz said:

To that I would say:
1) Are you on the Seahawks or an NFL team?
2) If No, then how do you know what motivates each person and what works/doesn't work?

To elaborate: why do people post things like this. Not attacking i'm just saying, why would anybody think the players and coaches are taking the Titans for granted. We're fans, we want blood, and lot's of it. let the seahawks worry about how to approach this game.. let us fans scream for blood...

Latest posts