I was born in July. Thank god I am going to live.....

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Very happy with July! Thank you Mom and Dad for the 5 minutes you spent in October, the year before.

Chapow

Reaction score
Cam Newton for me. :| :229031_shrug:

chris98251

Reaction score
kidhawk":2ncti46p said:
I hope this scenario isn't a playoff game, because I'm in August

Sucks to be you, Matt Hasselbeck has retired and he was called Mr August for a long time.

kidhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":1i1f9527 said:
kidhawk":1i1f9527 said:
I hope this scenario isn't a playoff game, because I'm in August

Sucks to be you, Matt Hasselbeck has retired and he was called Mr August for a long time.

Lucky for me, this scenario is completely unrealistic, so at least I have that to fall back on, because if it were real, it would definitely suck to be me right now. I'd definitely rather have pre-season Hass than playoff Romo.

NINEster

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":1mm5m735 said:
SoulfishHawk":1mm5m735 said:
I have Erin Rodgers. I'm in good hands. Just ask him, he'll likely tell you so. He loves him some him.

He must really love himself indeed, since he tossed Olivia Munn because mommy didn't like her.

He might be a great QB, but jeez... some dudes and their mothers, I just don't get the neediness. The last person in life that I'd ever ask for love advice about is my freaking mother, or any in my family for that matter.

Maybe not ask for advice but if they have a problem with your lady, you don't think their opinion is valuable?

Chapow

Reaction score
NINEster":zbav5yh1 said:
The_Z_Man":zbav5yh1 said:
SoulfishHawk":zbav5yh1 said:
I have Erin Rodgers. I'm in good hands. Just ask him, he'll likely tell you so. He loves him some him.

He must really love himself indeed, since he tossed Olivia Munn because mommy didn't like her.

He might be a great QB, but jeez... some dudes and their mothers, I just don't get the neediness. The last person in life that I'd ever ask for love advice about is my freaking mother, or any in my family for that matter.

Maybe not ask for advice but if they have a problem with your lady, you don't think their opinion is valuable?

Depends. For a lot of mothers no one is ever good enough for their baby. Life is short, you gotta do what makes you happy even if Mommy doesn't always approve.

NINEster

Reaction score
Chapow":2wbmrtsy said:
NINEster":2wbmrtsy said:
The_Z_Man":2wbmrtsy said:
SoulfishHawk":2wbmrtsy said:

Depends. For a lot of mothers no one is ever good enough for their baby. Life is short, you gotta do what makes you happy even if Mommy doesn't always approve.

Yeah that can be true, unfortunately.