If the final score was...

akseahawkfan

Reaction score
12thManHawkFan":3qnc7wb9 said:
So many games last year we would have DIED to see the Hawks close out a game they way they did last night. Now they do it about as perfectly as you can and we get bitching and whining from way to many people. Damn be happy 12s.

It is possible to "be happy" with the win while at the same time offering an honest critique on the team's performance. I'm happy. A win is a win. Now, I think the team can perform better. Much better.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
akseahawkfan":n9yd5c0j said:
Kelly.Orr":n9yd5c0j said:
I don't care how we win or how much we win by as long as we win.

We aren't going to win many games playing like that on the road. I doubt the team or the coach are "satisfied" why should the fans be?

One has to wonder how these fans appreciated the "mauling" that we gave to several teams at the end of last year? If you enjoyed the lopsided scores last year, why would you be happy with a 12-7 win?

davidonmi

Reaction score
akseahawkfan":tnjceweu said:
It could have very easily been 12-14 with around 4 minutes to go. This game was much closer than it should've been.
unfortunately the NFL records don't reflect should've would've could've football

akseahawkfan

Reaction score
davidonmi":1hq3vije said:
akseahawkfan":1hq3vije said:
It could have very easily been 12-14 with around 4 minutes to go. This game was much closer than it should've been.
unfortunately the NFL records don't reflect should've would've could've football

You missed the point entirely which shouldn't surprise me. The Seahawks are a better team than indicated by their poor lackluster offensive performance against the Panthers. Please don't recite all the excuses for said performance. Never mind, I'll do it for you; east coast, early start, first game, injured and or out of shape players, vanilla playbook, holding back for SF game oh and "impressive" Panther team.

justafan

Reaction score
That last drive was impressive enough how it was.Thats how winners finish the game.I would have felt better if they scored more in the 1st half when they had the chance.Even with the score 12-7 I would have felt better if the oline would have been more physical and establish a running game earlier.
I love tough defensive games but they have to take advantage when they get in scoring position.

justafan

Reaction score
GoldenTater81":1om88ut0 said:
Could it be that people complaining about a win on a 10 AM start are new fans? That is the only reason why any fan would be upset about a win on the east coast.

I am glad the players don't whine about east coast games as much as some of the fans.
Between me and AK we have probably watched more football games than you have had hot meals.
From now on when I hear anyone complain about any part of the team or "Soft Zones" or playcalling I will use the excuse "but the other team is good"