IF The Seahawks Make The Playoffs...

IF The Seahawks Make The Playoffs...

• They will win the wildcard game but lose the divisional.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • They will lose the wildcard. One and done.

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • They will make it to the NFC Championship and lose.

Votes: 23 19.8%
  • They will make it to the NFC Championship and win!

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Super Bowl and win baby!!!

Votes: 38 32.8%
  • Super Bowl and lose.

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

knownone

Reaction score
hawks85":mkzxr452 said:
knownone":mkzxr452 said:
I've said it all season and I'll continue to say it. There is not a single team in the NFC Seattle can't beat. I think we beat Dallas. I'd favor us in a rematch against the Rams, and after what I saw from Dallas against the Saints I think we can give them all they can handle and then some.

I don't think we are a year away from being a legitimate contender. We have a top 10 offense and defense, we have the second best QB and Coach tandem since 2012, and most importantly we've played the 3rd toughest schedule in the NFL so far and just 7 points separate us from the #1 team in the conference and from winning our division.
Actually our defense is ranked 20th and our offense is 19th. You take away some of those chunk plays then yes we would have a 10 ten defense.
Uh, What metric are you using? We're the #9 scoring offense and #9 scoring defense.

Seahawker

Reaction score
One game at a time but...
The Hawks have played the Rams tough twice, the Saints have lost to Tampa Bay & Dallas. If we can finish strong and take both the Vikings & Chiefs to task, we can forge our own way. Who in the NFC has more playoff & SB experience than Pete, Russ, Bobby & Doug?

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Wildcard should be easy. Divisional could be challenging, as, right now, we would have to play the best team in the NFC at the Super Dome. Obviously, they are mortal, but I’d much rather have another shot at the Rams.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
My guess is we take out the Cowboys and lose to NO.
Just making the playoffs is huge. Unreal.
Remember, in all 3 NFCCG's we have played in, we had HFA. Much tougher on the road.
So...bring it on!