I'm not even upset anymore

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I don't know but I was extremely heated after last weeks loss.

The Seahawks lose essentially the same way again today. They cannot seem to defend tight ends anymore. Simple seam route always work on the defense. 3 times for 3 scores. You can even go back as far as last year against Antonio Gates. Again, the seam route for touchdowns. It's almost laughable how the secondary cannot seem to see and stop this route.

Last weeks lost, I was furious.

I am not today. Don't know why. Maybe it's just time to accept these Seahawks as losers. A loss by the Seahawks once ruined my Sunday's.

Now, a loss is just normal. Doesn't even bother me anymore.

OP
OP
TheLegendOfBoom

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":3op7v0xl said:
TheLegendOfBoom":3op7v0xl said:
Maybe it's just time to accept these Seahawks as losers.

Maybe it's just time to GO AWAY............??
Bye. :th2thumbs:
Oh I'm still here. Hello!!

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":zde3w0fe said:
TheLegendOfBoom":zde3w0fe said:

Indeed, get the hell out of here. Delusion and indifference are the only modes allowed here.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":3u1vjas1 said:
TheLegendOfBoom":3u1vjas1 said:

No, it's time like stupid posts like these to go away.

Bye.

minormillikin

Reaction score
There is definitely value in lowering your expectations.

Don't give up totally, just accept that they probably aren't that great anymore (notice how I said "probably," showing how I am still having a hard time accepting this).

OP
OP
TheLegendOfBoom

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
minormillikin":37tmf3lg said:
There is definitely value in lowering your expectations.

Don't give up totally, just accept that they probably aren't that great anymore (notice how I said "probably," showing how I am still having a hard time accepting this).
This.

Agreed.

I've always considered myself a realistic fan. But I will be lowering expectations of this team.

Some fans and their blind faith in this team, makes me wonder if theyre believing with what they have been accustomed to seeing rather than choosing to accept how inefficient the team has become today.

checkdanews

Reaction score
The guy is obviously alittle defeated after a couple of devastating loses, but of course on .net he gets rude responses. Its like there can be no grey area on this forum, your either pissed to the extreme (and u will get support) or your positive to the extreme(and u will get support). You just better not be just sorta pissed, or sorta bummed, or sorta positive, because then you will get the "Bye Felicia" or another rude response.

Either way you can still love the Seahawks, and be a real 12....and criticize the team, its allowed....trust me, I know :D

Sidenote: Bye Felicia is extremely played out, I bet if you go ask dougie he will tell you to stop...its not funny, its not witty, its not anything but annoying...atleast be rude in a original way.

Anyway, Im with u man...Last week I raged, this week its just a bummer but Im not angry. Ill get called a bandwagon fan but w/e. Was born into the 12th man, and iv repped it strong in northern california for 29 years. We drove north just to watch the kingdome come down, and barely had money to feed ourselves at the time but felt we had to go say goodbye. So u can shove that bandwagon were the sun don't shine. I still love this team, I still support this team...im just kinda numb to the losses now.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
I was upset until about two minutes ago. Just so many things going wrong, we are definitely in a funk, but a funk in which I don't see lasting. In anycase;

All in all, as bad as it is, it is still a good, competitive team that is entertaining to watch. What more can we really demand? If we are only 3 quarters champions this year, than so be it. We may have lost the chips on our shoulders, but we have also lost the fun in it aswell. Possibly just as important, if not more.

Have fun and enjoy life. Oh, and we have won a championship :D