Impressive win?

OkieHawk

Reaction score
RunTheBall":3odaqnd4 said:
OkieHawk":3odaqnd4 said:
grizbob":3odaqnd4 said:
It's a road win against a team that doesn't lose at home, if that doesn't impress you you're a new fan or haven't been paying attention :roll:

This. Even last year we struggled on the road. Historically we are below average on the road and I'll take any win, even if it's ugly as sin, away from home. I liked the game as it seemed like the offense and defense were on fire. But this brings up an interesting point, when was the last time that all 3 aspects were playing great the same game? Even during the Owl run it seemed that 2/3 were great, but one team under performed. Maybe it's just the nature of the beast with this team.
How is 6-2 struggling on the road?

Because, even though they were wins, they were ugly. If you can't remember that in numerous road games last year we still struggled then I can't help you. Houston and Carolina ring a bell.

A

Anonymous

The Green Bay love on all the shows is suffocating. I know they play tonite, but apparently offensive fire-power makes you the favorite. "They can score at will". Yeah, whatever...

I disagree. (See SBXLVIII)

I agree with Tommy and Berman; "Wanna go to the playoffs? Pack your defense."

OP
OP

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
This post was mainly to spark conversaition about the remainder of the schedule, talking about our prospects going forward doesnt make me a negative nancy or mean im questioning how great the Hawks are.

Some posters on this site have tunnel vision i swear to god man.

I read many people reason that we would win Philly on the road because they beat a bunch of crap teams at home this year, now we are saying it was quality because they dont lose at home. Something has to give in that type of fanatic view point.

Im not complaining about anything and not trying to stir up a controversy, just trying to truly gauge the probability that we will win out , which i personnally think we will btw. Because afterall, im a die hard fan just like most of you, just trying to make sure i dont have homer goggles on going forward by fishing for opinions.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
No homer goggles on you. Your eyes are wide open. Trust in the D and enjoy this ride all the way to February.