In anticipation of Kearly's 10,000th post...

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Every time he posts something, you learn something about him, a player, or both. His works of art are a must read on this Board. I relish the wisdom he points out and the amazing directions he can push us to. I think that is enuff suckiing up. :mrgreen:

CANHawk

Reaction score
Tally ho chap! I shall celebrate this monumental event by partaking in TWO biscuits at afternoon tea with Mum! Bravo!

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":l7hmffoc said:
I never understood the whole celebrating-hitting-a-number-of-posts thing, haha; but congrats anyways, Kearly.

Who are you to rain on Kearly's 10,000th post parade, Roland?! You only have...oh wait...

MOVE ALONG! Nothing to see here. :escape:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
CANHawk":3hr40wml said:
Tally ho chap! I shall celebrate this monumental event by partaking in TWO biscuits at afternoon tea with Mum! Bravo!
Snap out of it man! You're Canadian, not English! 8)

CANHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":y81z6dtd said:
CANHawk":y81z6dtd said:
Snap out of it man! You're Canadian, not English! 8)
If you live in Victoria you can be both.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Never one to care about # of posts, but certainly should be a recognition of the quality of the poster.

Kearly usually brings a solid amount of insight and often some great analysis. He makes the site better, because some of the content he provides is just high quality. He seems to be right often, but doesn't get into the habit of rubbing that into people's faces when he disagrees with them or they disagree with him.

He also doesn't rely on the fact that he has had a good track record to allow himself to disregard the opinions/thoughts of others. That is pretty impressive.

For such a large volume of posts, I haven't seen a great deal of low value banter. Usually something posted by Kearly is going to be something that you learn from, or even when you disagree you have to consider.

I am glad to see he is valued for his contributions here, because he earned it.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I appreciate what Kearly brings to the board, his style of writing and most of all, his willingness to be contrarian. Not many posters willing to go against the grain and risk losing popularity points. Thoroughly enjoy his posts.

seedhawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":38ucm4hr said:
kearly":38ucm4hr said:
And that is how you let everyone know that you don't care about post counts. Good on you.

Say's the guy ahead in posts by what was only 320! :p

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
If irony were made of strawberries, we'd all be drinking smoothies right now.

Crap, I'm 1/10 of the way to your post count, Kearly.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
HawkWow":2rgzo2b5 said:
Not many posters willing to go against the grain and risk losing popularity points.

Oh c'mon. :roll:

Kearly's the man though fasho.

Tical21

Reaction score
10,000 posts? Dude, get a life! :thumbup:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Bahhh, Kearly is nothing but a dang jeenyus....... er..... jeineose.........pretty smart guy :p

Latest posts