Injury Roundup: Will Dissly and Riq Woolen

ivotuk

Reaction score

Injury Roundup: Will Dissly and Riq Woolen banged up after win in Detroit​

One of the names that fans were most concerned about regarding a possible injury was tight end Will Dissly, as the reports that the Seahawks were looking to poach a blocking tight end off the practice squad of the Philadelphia Eagles sent alarm bells off for many. The fears of those fans were confirmed by Seattle head coach Pete Carroll Wednesday, as he stated that Dissly is dealing with a shoulder injury.

Okieseahawk

Reaction score
Let them rest a week and come back strong. It’s a long season and we seem to have some depth at both spots.

I feel like we are gonna spank Carolina.

Last edited:

renofox

Reaction score
Need to hire Ronnie Lott to come in as a motivational speaker and shame some players. ;) 😂

LTH

Reaction score

Injury Roundup: Will Dissly and Riq Woolen banged up after win in Detroit​

One of the names that fans were most concerned about regarding a possible injury was tight end Will Dissly, as the reports that the Seahawks were looking to poach a blocking tight end off the practice squad of the Philadelphia Eagles sent alarm bells off for many. The fears of those fans were confirmed by Seattle head coach Pete Carroll Wednesday, as he stated that Dissly is dealing with a shoulder injury.

Just saw the injury report 10 players that didn't practice. Not sure how that is going to translate to the game. There is going to be more adversity and that means the young guys get more experience early. Adversity will make them more effective later on in the season. So although it looks bad on paper and there might be some plays they give up its going to strengthen the team in the big picture... so to you guys who are doubters (not talking about ivotuk) it's going too be OK it's actually a good thing IMO. Just think they might surprise you.

LTH

Jville

Reaction score
Some of you are harsh. Dissly plays his ass off every single play, never gives in. Exactly what you want in a player. Unfortunately, he plays football. Which equals injuries for most. He’s on that most list.

Will Dissly is a foundation player. One of 11 players who didn't practice today.

Reactions: LTH

RiverDog

Reaction score
I wouldn't get too alarmed over the did not participate list. There are a lot of occasions where the coaches simply want to give a player a day off, take a look at his replacement.

sutz

Reaction score
I wouldn't get too alarmed over the did not participate list. There are a lot of occasions where the coaches simply want to give a player a day off, take a look at his replacement.
Yeah, a lot of fans get their excercise by jumping to conclusions and running around with their hair on fire. :LOL:

kidhawk

Reaction score
The thing I find most concerning is that the only starting Offensive Lineman from week 1 who practiced is the Center who injured his knee mid game week 2 and played through it. Our line is getting really roughed up. I hope the extra reps help the young guys.