Injury Updates From 9-3 Loss To Rams

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Jville":2p8nom5o said:
johnnyfever":2p8nom5o said:
Jville":2p8nom5o said:
I'm much more concerned about the health of this forum. Far too many hobbling around on (blame) crutches.
Your right, no improvrment needed. Everything working just fine. I think I'll start a thread about changing the uniform to a lighter shade of blue, maybe merge .net with the Martha Stewart forum.

Our offense looks like hot trash. Can't get the run going. Can't get first downs. Can't throw the ball long or short and march up the field. Can't get the ball in the endzone. In 60 minutes of play we only came out with 1 field goal.

This is a football forum isn't it? should we just lie to ourselves or accept that this is the offense so season ticket prices get more affordable and available again?

There is a cause and effect associated with every problem. This forum exists to discuss what these issues might be. If you don't care, why do you even come here?

See ...... such unhealthy hysteria. The health of this forum is a legitimate concern.

See, I would say denial, lack of emotion and an unwillingness to communicate ideas would be unhealthy, but that is just me I guess.

Jville

Reaction score
Although I remain concerned about the health of the forum, I do recall it surviving Steve Harper and moving on to grow and thrive.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Jville":1etoxogf said:
johnnyfever":1etoxogf said:
Jville":1etoxogf said:
I'm much more concerned about the health of this forum. Far too many hobbling around on (blame) crutches.
Your right, no improvrment needed. Everything working just fine. I think I'll start a thread about changing the uniform to a lighter shade of blue, maybe merge .net with the Martha Stewart forum.

Our offense looks like hot trash. Can't get the run going. Can't get first downs. Can't throw the ball long or short and march up the field. Can't get the ball in the endzone. In 60 minutes of play we only came out with 1 field goal.

This is a football forum isn't it? should we just lie to ourselves or accept that this is the offense so season ticket prices get more affordable and available again?

There is a cause and effect associated with every problem. This forum exists to discuss what these issues might be. If you don't care, why do you even come here?

See ...... such unhealthy hysteria. The health of this forum is a legitimate concern.

Oh, come on. When has it NOT been like this?

This forum survived 2009.