Inside camp w/ Golden Tate

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Rofl @ Maragos putting tape on his nose so Tate doesn't feel left out. Man, it seems like we have a locker room like no other. What's funny as well is that before practice that day he says in the video that it's time to go put on a show; he put on a great one at that practice. (Saturday's.)

drdiags

Reaction score
Good look inside, with a nice quality to it. Seems like MRob's success with his Real Rob Report was the inspiration on this piece. First time I remember seeing something like this from the Seahawks, though I am sure they have produced similar pieces like this before.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
They spelled 'Days' wrong. But I loved the vid....very cool.

2ndRowSista

Reaction score
I want an All In sign for over my door, so I too can tap in! I emailed the pro shop thinking they sell one - but no. They are missing out IMO. Has anyone seen them for sale anywhere?

hawker84

Reaction score
golden is quickly becoming one of my favorites.. He has the right attitude and drive needed for a championship caliber team. i love the fact that he's dedicated to this team, and he's wanting to be here in seattle.. love that stuff.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I am becoming more of a fan of Tate every day! TBO the whole top pot thing in his early days kind of put me off a bit. But his play and his demeanor have convinced me that he can be a real long term asset to this team!

Best of Luck this season GT!

dbsn2420

Reaction score
I was at this practice and remember thinking after "Tate is pure gold going up to get the ball." He made some great grabs while being blanketed. With that said, it is great to see in the vid him saying it was time to go out and put on a show.