Is Brandin Cooks the next Desean Jackson

Marvin49

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2icjh47n said:
^^^If they take an RB someone has to get cut though, no? I can't seem them carrying more than four RBs.

I know we're the last two 9ers fans on earth who aren't counting our chickens before they hatch on Lattimore, but I can't imagine they'd already be planning on moving on from him by the time the draft roles around in May. I guess they could just cut Hunter a year early? W/ Gore and Hunter up in twelve months and no other punt returners on the team I can't see them ditching James. As you know I'm a disloyal twit and think now is the time to move on from Gore, but I sincerely don't think that will happen. I guess if it's anybody it would have to be Hunter, but they actually trust him behind Gore and know what they have with him.

How do you think the math works if they take an RB? Taking one next year makes sense IMO, but not this year unless it's another redshirt guy.

No...I think they might be looking to trade Hunter. Pure speculation, but Hunter is in his last year and has James behind him with 2 years left on a rookie deal.

You go with Gore as the starter, give Lattimore a shot, keep James because those two MIGHT be your future tandem, and take a guy like Williams who will be on a cheap rookie deal for 4 years. I really like Hunter, but I don't know that he'll be here long haul. Perhaps they do the opposite and extend Hunter and trade James. Who knows.

I just don't see Hunter or James as ever being every down backs. I like Lattimore, but at this point we can't count on him. You have the small speedy backs, you need the hammer. Williams would be that and could possibly be had mid to late...especially with those hands. Yikes.

With all of these picks, picking up another possible replacement for Gore is just wise.

OP
OP
M

MikeHoncho7

Reaction score
lucky49":3cdy0p2e said:
MikeHoncho7":3cdy0p2e said:
Largent80":3cdy0p2e said:
:lol: ....You guys never cease to make me laugh. Posting 49er wants/needs on a Seahawk message board.

Um because this is the NFL section. Your supposed to post about other teams.
And Ill be the first to admit the 49ers message board is filled with a bunch of delusional assholes.
SO much that they banned me for saying Kap struggled at going thru progreessions.
The ban is over, but screw them I rather interact you guys tbh.

haha, is that the official 49ers.com message board? i have proudly been permabanned from there since 2011

yup thats the one. buunch of sensetive assholes. Youll be arguing with someone.
My opinion is that Kap struggled in the NFCCG and theirs being. Kap was the only reason we were inthe game and he played great. And teh turnovers werent his fault. All this laced with im an idiot im a dumbass I know nothing. Im just a hater. And the mods dont do shit.

Then when they finally piss me off, I tell em are you too dumb to read what I actually write.
ALARMS GO OFF , I get reported and BANNED without questions.

BUnch of nazi mods over there

Marvin49

Reaction score
MikeHoncho7":3tclle8b said:
lucky49":3tclle8b said:
MikeHoncho7":3tclle8b said:
Largent80":3tclle8b said:
:lol: ....You guys never cease to make me laugh. Posting 49er wants/needs on a Seahawk message board.

Um because this is the NFL section. Your supposed to post about other teams.
And Ill be the first to admit the 49ers message board is filled with a bunch of delusional assholes.
SO much that they banned me for saying Kap struggled at going thru progreessions.
The ban is over, but screw them I rather interact you guys tbh.

haha, is that the official 49ers.com message board? i have proudly been permabanned from there since 2011

yup thats the one. buunch of sensetive assholes. Youll be arguing with someone.
My opinion is that Kap struggled in the NFCCG and theirs being. Kap was the only reason we were inthe game and he played great. And teh turnovers werent his fault. All this laced with im an idiot im a dumbass I know nothing. Im just a hater. And the mods dont do shit.

Then when they finally piss me off, I tell em are you too dumb to read what I actually write.
ALARMS GO OFF , I get reported and BANNED without questions.

BUnch of nazi mods over there

Just a comment on your point.

"STOP, your both right".

Kap WAS one of the only reasons they were in the game, he did struggle, he did turn it over 4 times in the 4th, but its not like he was playing an average defense out there. Counting the playoffs Kap threw 11 picks all year...and SIX of them were against Seattle. That's 5 in 16 games and 6 in the other 3.

On some level you have to acknowledge that it isn't just Kap playing poorly and a lot of it had to do with Seattle playing that WELL. I mean seriously, did you see Manning?

Just my 2 cents.

OP
OP
M

MikeHoncho7

Reaction score
Naw I ackowledge Kap played well early in the game and made some big plays.
But they want to say he was the only reason we were in the game.
When If I remember correctly our defense played pretty damn well except for 2 mistakes.
They wanna say how much the defense sucks and it was their fault we lost.
And Kap only made mistakes because he was digging us out of the hole the defense got us in.
That type of delusional b.s. gets to me.
TO them Defense played like crap because they made 2 bad plays.
But Kap played great all game, and only made 2 or 3 good plays.

Defense got us a turnover inside the seahawks 10.
They stopped seattle to give the offense the ball back, When we were up 3-0. 10-3, and 17-13.
They held Seattle to 5-14 on 3rd down.
They stopped em on 2 4rth downs.
They only allowed 3 points off of 3 turnovers and a big Kickoff return where the ball was inside their 30.
The Defense played a pretty solid game sanz a couple plays. Which by the way were also great plays by the seattle offense.

But the delusional douchebags over their including the mods wont ackowledge that.
Kap played great and he is blameless the Defene played like crap its all their fault.

Then they try to do some bullshit like this. "ive never said Kap couldnt use improvement"
They say stuff like " Yea Kap couldve played better, but then again He was the only reason we were in the game, None of the turnovers were really his fault , It was the defenses fault we lost. Kap made the right play even on the turnovers just unlucky" So thats their way of saying Ive acknowledged Kap could get better.
LMAO. Its so funny , How stupid those dudes are. Like just the average I.Q. of posters over there has to be
below 80.

I acknowledge Kap made big plays and has tons of potential if he can get it together on the mental side of the game. I also acknowledge he made some mistakes that cost us the game. It wasnt all his fault, the defense gave up some big plays as wel despite playing solid for the most part. In the end it was a team loss.
But Im not gonna sit here and say Kap played great , was the only reason we were in it, Our defense played shitty, and all the turnovers werent his fault. You gotta be a special type of delusional asshole to think like that.