It's finally here! Game Week!!!!!!! Predictions?

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
falcongoggles":1cs64d65 said:
Does no one have any respect anymore? People putting up prediction threads instead of the .net founder. What is going on around here?!?

Just kidding, I don't really care.

Aros usually waits until Thursday, and is probably doing so again, knowing it'll still get filled.

NINEster

Reaction score
Seahawk_Dan":zo8dkvzb said:
Sea - 30, Mia - 13

I don't get some of the love that Miami gets. They have some good pieces on that team but they always struck me as just being the best average team in the NFL.

Week 1, average teams are dangerous.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
SpokaneHawks":1wugcaaz said:
Largent80":1wugcaaz said:
C'mon Aros, noobs are trying to take your spot.
Not trying to take anybody's spot, might be new to posting here, but not new here or to Seahawk's football! Didn't see a prediction thread and just wanted some opinions, I'm excited for the season to start and feel like we'll start hot!!! And no disrespect to anybody that normally starts the prediction thread but it's game week of a new season!!! If a mod normally starts this thread feel free to merge! Go Hawks!

Cool thread. Great idea. And who doesn't love that new thread smell?

So what, the Man sends a couple of his goons down here, they rough ya up a little bit, you wander off for a few days to lick your wounds and return with a new "understanding" and you're welcomed back into the fold. :greetingsearthling:

Hope you like to have fun.

If I'm anything, I'm consistent.

'Hawks 24

Fins'ished 10

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
DynoHawk":xgefpg66 said:
<[youtube]lSPNQ82Sq4E[/youtube]>

Ok...I will. After I quoted it so I could read it. LOL :stirthepot:

andyh64000

Reaction score
Hawks start fast and cruise to a 31-13 win.

Rawls gets a TD, Michael gets a TD, Baldwin gets a TD and Luke Wilson gets a TD.