It's only OTA's but.......

Jville

Reaction score
joeseahawks":2p6vuai1 said:
I absolutely disagree with the statement below and here is why:
Last season we lost at Cincinnati because we couldn't cover a TE down the middle. We lost against the Panthers, because we couldn't cover a TE down the middle. 2 additional wins during the season could have given us Home field advantage and probably a real chance at a SB.
Furthermore, BB has played against Gronk in training while in NE and knows the Pat's tendencies. To me, the BB move is a SB move. We are not doing the guy any favor. We are closing holes, that would prevent us from winning a SB.
I believe, this move is one of the most important moves in the offseason for any team.
BB alone can give us 2-3 more wins this season.
If I'm Browner I'd consider myself lucky to be back and with an organization that loves you and created a position specifically taking advantage of your skillset. Win, win.

"The atmosphere following the Super Bowl XLIX loss to the Patriots was complex. There were hurt feelings in the locker room, guys complaining of being underpaid and under-appreciated. Some were more vocal that others. There was also the continued departure of free agents and some new faces struggling to fit in. But these were simply window dressing and convenient scapegoats, *COUGH* CaryWilliams *COUGH*, for what was going on between the whistles, within these games themselves. On the surface, this was a core group of veteran guys doing the same things they had always done. It was fair to expect similar results. But no team, not even the greatest teams, exist in a vacuum. In 2015, the league changed what it did when playing the Seahawks, and the GOAT bubble was burst. Let’s take a dive into the numbers and learn what they can tell us about the epic change in philosophy from Pete Carroll’s hallmark nickel sub-package, to something new, and even potentially more exciting! The Big Dime." ------ WDFORD

........ from this linked and thought provoking article >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.hawkblogger.com/2016/05/the-space-between.html[/urltargetblank] ... enjoy :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
Jazzhawk

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Jville":e7h64sc5 said:
"The atmosphere following the Super Bowl XLIX loss to the Patriots was complex. There were hurt feelings in the locker room, guys complaining of being underpaid and under-appreciated. Some were more vocal that others. There was also the continued departure of free agents and some new faces struggling to fit in. But these were simply window dressing and convenient scapegoats, *COUGH* CaryWilliams *COUGH*, for what was going on between the whistles, within these games themselves. On the surface, this was a core group of veteran guys doing the same things they had always done. It was fair to expect similar results. But no team, not even the greatest teams, exist in a vacuum. In 2015, the league changed what it did when playing the Seahawks, and the GOAT bubble was burst. Let’s take a dive into the numbers and learn what they can tell us about the epic change in philosophy from Pete Carroll’s hallmark nickel sub-package, to something new, and even potentially more exciting! The Big Dime." ------ WDFORD

........ from this linked and thought provoking article >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.hawkblogger.com/2016/05/the-space-between.html[/urltargetblank] ... enjoy :th2thumbs:
What a great article! Here's to hoping the 'Hawks pull it off successfully!!!