I've held off...

cjcinec56

Reaction score
justafan":10bf6ayn said:
BHawk28":10bf6ayn said:
are we now the Rams? lol, just thinking that sounds like what the Rams were a few years ago. kinda joking, kinda wondering
Chawker":10bf6ayn said:
I like the way of hard nose football this team is playing. Dam near beat the Rams here and away.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

No. The Rams had to suck for 10 years collecting talent before they got where they are.

They did suck under Fisher but always seemed to play the Hawks tough but eventually lose in a close game much like the Hawks did today. Funny thing is Schotty was the Rams Offensive coordinator but he never had a QB like Russell with the Rams. They used trick plays on special teams to try to offset their lack of talent. Maybe that’s why Pete tried the onside kick.

OP
OP
GeekHawk

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Jesus Christ y'all, did I say he sucks goat cheese? No. I said I'm starting to have doubts. We have been having fairly questionable O-coaching decisions, like why does it take so many failed read-option plays before RW keeps it, why so many run-run-pass-punt Ground Chuck series, that sort of thing. This reminds me of when I first started questioning the unfettered fealty to Tim Ruskell and got absolutely pilloried by you folks. Or when I said that Turdvarious Jackson was a terrible choice for QB and got the same shit. Open your eyes, and hope Schotty gets better (which is still possible).

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
knownone":1j2x5gjf said:
He's doing a hell of a job scheming the running game but I have no idea what's happening with our passing game.

This says it all.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Seafan":jdgsk91q said:
Execution is the problem.
I agree regarding some of our previous games but not in this one. The talent discrepancy between the Rams and Seahawks is heavily in their favor right now.

Bear in mind that we are paying 1m to 5m dead cap each for Michael Bennett, Richard Sherman, Jeremy Lane, Tom Johnson, Jermaine Kearse, Ahtyba Rubin, Dontae Johnson and Brandon Marshall. Also consider that we paid full salaries to quite a few key injured players today: Earl Thomas, Kam Chancellor, Chris Carson, DJ Fluker, Will Dissly, and Jamarco Jones.

I don't think even Hawks fans truly realize how much we are missing. Of our $177m cap we have just $125m in active contracts and that doesn't even include injuries to the 53 man roster.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, you can't make any excuse for calling plays that leave Russ sitting in the pocket while that D line just attacks him. They were doing very well rolling out and pounding the rock. The coaching in the 4th quarter has cost us most or all of our losses.

Latest posts