Jackson

LTH

Reaction score
Man... he is battling not sure what to think about him...

renofox

Reaction score
I just noticed he's leading the team in tackles.

Generally, not a good thing for a CB.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Artie Burns has been better than him.
Carroll is going to have to make some HARD decisions .....I'm not off Jackson yet he responded to that TD with a blocked FG.. I like his spirit and toughness.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Jackson has youth going for him and I'm guessing its just a matter if he is coach able and develops from some glaring issues. I agree Burns looks better.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Carroll is going to have to make some HARD decisions .....I'm not off Jackson yet he responded to that TD with a blocked FG.. I like his spirit and toughness.
yeahhhhh but when through 3 games your the teams leading tackler and most targeted DB (or side he's on) thats 3 games the opposing offense is telling the team he's the weak link imo. He's targeted because what he does good.. isnt even consistent.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Fair enough... I guess it just depends on what Carroll thinks of him...does Carroll still think he has upside? I think he does..Burns and Brown are looking good no doubt...I haven't given up on him because I don't really know what Carroll thinks as sometimes these pre season games are just warm up games... we will see soon enough

LTH

hawkfan68

Reaction score
He got abused by the Packers backups. He's looking more like a candidate to be cut rather than one to start.