Jacob Eason

xgeoff

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1mif38qd said:
I don't think he is a top 10 pick right now. If he returns and makes big strides here could be a top 3 pick. Not sure how many millions that is but getting a 1 year jump on FA could be 30+ million lost if he's an actual NFL starter.

Agreed. I thought he looked terrible this year. However, he has all the tools, and if he can come back with a solid Senior season he could easily go in the 1st round.

OP
OP
D

DomeHawk

xgeoff":ymr5g9tn said:
Wenhawk":ymr5g9tn said:
I don't think he is a top 10 pick right now. If he returns and makes big strides here could be a top 3 pick. Not sure how many millions that is but getting a 1 year jump on FA could be 30+ million lost if he's an actual NFL starter.

Agreed. I thought he looked terrible this year. However, he has all the tools, and if he can come back with a solid Senior season he could easily go in the 1st round.

He wasn't terrible all year he was inconsistent and didn't perform well under pressure at times. That is a component of experience which he needs more of.

In fact, in the game against Oregon he outplayed Justin Herbert who is likely a top-5 or top-10 draft pick.

In addition to that, he completed 63% of his passes against top-25 teams.

Not the season we were looking for but to classify it as "terrible" is just not factually correct.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/p ... acob-eason

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
I like the Josh Allen comp. at Wyoming Josh, like Jacob, had a very weak WR group to work with making judgements about his ceiling difficult. People were writing Allen off after his rookie season and he now had Buffalo in the playoffs.