Jalen Carter

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
This sounds more like the woman's fault. Logically, it doesn't make sense for Carter to steal anything from Target. He could easily afford anything from there. Did he even know she put them in the bag without paying?

OP
OP
Lennie

Lennie

Reaction score
This sounds more like the woman's fault. Logically, it doesn't make sense for Carter to steal anything from Target. He could easily afford anything from there. Did he even know she put them in the bag without paying?
Players can afford just about anything. But that never seems to deter them from dyi’s among other things. Logic doesn’t seem to apply sometimes.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Shoplifting or stealing may not be an affordability issue to some shoplifters. I am friend of an older lady, super wealthy, owns two Bugattis amongst other toys, but she has some bad habits. Just saying.
I agree. Shoplifting isn't necessarily driven by an economic need. Most people steal because they think that they can get away with it, not because they're desperate.

As far as this story about Carter goes, it's an eyebrow raiser. Given all the character concerns about him, it wouldn't surprise me if it were true. The shoe sure seems to fit, doesn't it?

And yeah, I, too, am glad that we didn't draft him, especially with the way Witherspoon is turning out.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Shoplifting or stealing may not be an affordability issue to some shoplifters. I am friend of an older lady, super wealthy, owns two Bugattis amongst other toys, but she has some bad habits. Just saying.
Exactly. I've known people with more than I could ever have yet feel a need to steal. Small insignificant things . It's a mental disorder.

RiverDog

Reaction score
It's like Gronk always trying to get that USAA discount. Why the hell does HE need a discount on insurance?
Or how about Tom Brady getting a $1M paycheck protection loan meant to help small businesses survive the pandemic?

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Nothing burger. Police were called but they didn’t even bother to file a report.

toffee

Reaction score
I could see the locals trying to protect him. It happens from time to time. I still have a feeling he's going to do something incredibly stupid at some point.

I agree with others that I'm glad Seattle didn't take him.
The dotNetFirePete subdiv will always defend Carter. Guarantee it

warden

Reaction score
Carter will be a very good DT

Spoon will be a generational player

GemCity

Reaction score
I could see the locals trying to protect him. It happens from time to time. I still have a feeling he's going to do something incredibly stupid at some point.

I agree with others that I'm glad Seattle didn't take him.
Definitely was protected in GA.