Jerruh being sued by woman who wants to say he’s really the daddy

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
https://archive.ph/ZyHXt
(Dallas morning news, no paywall)

And

Jerruh paid for this woman’s college and bought her a car in adulthood based on a verbal agreement with her bio mom that he would support them if they kept their mouths shut.

Now this 26 yo is saying she’s not beholden to the agreement and wants Jerruh to take the Maury dna test.

And for what? He wouldn’t be obligated to continue child support for someone no longer a child Except under this verbal agreement that she now claims she had nothing to do with.

5thgen

Reaction score
I wonder what she has to gain here? If anything, he'll probably take her off his will now for dragging him through the mud.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
https://archive.ph/ZyHXt
(Dallas morning news, no paywall)

And

Jerruh paid for this woman’s college and bought her a car in adulthood based on a verbal agreement with her bio mom that he would support them if they kept their mouths shut.

Now this 26 yo is saying she’s not beholden to the agreement and wants Jerruh to take the Maury dna test.

And for what? He wouldn’t be obligated to continue child support for someone no longer a child Except under this verbal agreement that she now claims she had nothing to do with.
To drag corrupt old uncle Jerruh’s name through the mud is good enough for me.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
To drag corrupt old uncle Jerruh’s name through the mud is good enough for me.

He is, but I wonder what her whole point in this now is. If he’s confirmed as being her bio father, he doesn’t owe her anything material let alone this daddy love she’s trying to get.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
He is, but I wonder what her whole point in this now is. If he’s confirmed as being her bio father, he doesn’t owe her anything material let alone this daddy love she’s trying to get.
Payback for not publicly admitting he was her father?
Family dramas sometimes run deep, and don’t always make sense to someone viewing it from the outside.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
She will get her own money to keep her mouth shut and not her mother?
it's hillarious to me..Jeruh! He just can't stop drawing attention to
himself.

Last edited:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
She will get her own money to keep her mouth shut and not her mother?
it's hillarious to me..Jeruh! He just can't stop drawing attention to his
himself.
Megalomaniacs and Narcissists crave attention.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Srsly, I wonder what her point is. Jerruh won’t be inviting her to family gatherings or Cowboy games. Just like any adult child, he doesn’t have to give her anything. A bio child can get cut out of the estate any time. The only time they’d be considered if if Jerruh left no will or trust.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
According to an article I read she and her mother are living off of a trust fund( I am add for her mother keeping her mouth shut) she said she doesn’t want anything to effect the trust fund but she is going forward with these precedings. The mother and daughter were on a reality show together that I had never heard of

Can’t have your cake and eat it too

Threedee

Reaction score
Srsly, I wonder what her point is. Jerruh won’t be inviting her to family gatherings or Cowboy games. Just like any adult child, he doesn’t have to give her anything. A bio child can get cut out of the estate any time. The only time they’d be considered if if Jerruh left no will or trust.
Part of buying her off should include lifetime VIP lounge tickets. It's a high value and doesn't really take any money out of his pocket. Maybe she'll become a fan?