Jesse Williams waived

HawkFan72

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2y5xv8xa said:
Exactly, never played a down in the NFL, and a lot of people assumed he would be some big time stud. Sucks, but he likely will never play in the NFL.

And yet he has a Super Bowl ring. He was drafted by the right team at the right time, I guess.

Wolfepack

Reaction score
They are restructuring his contract and will be signing him back. No link. He is a friend of mine. I'm looking optimistically towards what he brings us on the field!

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Injury's suck. I was a big fan of Williams coming out of college. With some healthy knees he might have been a great DT for us. Would have been a fun player to root for.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Jesse was a Round 5 choice in 2013. It appeared to me that all on this message board thought very highly of him.

Remember Jesse when it comes Draft time this year my fellow Hawkonians.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":16rklw6q said:
Jesse was a Round 5 choice in 2013. It appeared to me that all on this message board thought very highly of him.

Remember what exactly? That anyone could have a serious knee injury we don't even know about, so never be high on a player?

No one would have been as high on him if they knew his knee would cause him to miss the '13 season.

OP
OP
Basis4day

Basis4day

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":3nfgorwh said:
Bigpumpkin":3nfgorwh said:

Remember what exactly? That anyone could have a serious knee injury we don't even know about, so never be high on a player?

No one would have been as high on him if they knew his knee would cause him to miss the '13 season.

His injury history is why he was in the 5th rd in the first place. It was a low risk gamble from the start.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Basis4day":24vh783d said:
Recon_Hawk":24vh783d said:
Bigpumpkin":24vh783d said:

His injury history is why he was in the 5th rd in the first place. It was a low risk gamble from the start.

Yep....he had an injury history......just never could get out of that funk. I said to remember Jesse because one never knows how a Draftee will turn out. Back in the day, we said, " Don't count your chickens before they hatch."

OLYhawks

Reaction score
Annnnnnd that's what you get for tatting yolo on your face.

Wolfepack

Reaction score
I'm just glad they're restructuring to bring him back. Much like McCoy, with 2 previous injuries, we're left wondering what he could be if he wasn't struck with such bad luck. From what what I remember he was killing it in training camp before he got injured.

titan3131

Reaction score
Wolfepack":2uj8dyh0 said:
I'm just glad they're restructuring to bring him back. Much like McCoy, with 2 previous injuries, we're left wondering what he could be if he wasn't struck with such bad luck. From what what I remember he was killing it in training camp before he got injured.

?? I cannot find anything stating this? Can you post your source?

OP
OP
Basis4day

Basis4day

Reaction score
titan3131":k48y9u6j said:
Wolfepack":k48y9u6j said:

?? I cannot find anything stating this? Can you post your source?

His source is himself. Check his original post.

Latest posts