Jets fan who punched the female Pats fan a convicted KILLER

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/mal ... -1.1491864

The Gang Green goon who was videoed slugging a female New England Patriots fan in the face after the Jets’ upset victory is not just a pugnacious superfan — he’s a killer.

Kurt Paschke served three years in a state prison back in the 1990s when he was convicted of fatally stabbing 17-year-old Henri Ferrer during a fight behind a pizza parlor in Sayville, L.I.

They have long believed that Paschke was allowed to plea to a lesser crime and given just three years in prison because his father, also named Kurt, was a Suffolk County cop.

“He’s dangerous and he thinks he’s untouchable because he’s the son of a police officer,” said a Ferrer relative so frightened she pleaded not to be identified. “He got away with murder.”

jets22n-11-web.jpg

jets22n-10-web.jpg

Let's save the whether or not it's ok to hit a woman nonsense from the last thread. We get it. Some of you guys have no problem smacking around a woman if she hits you. Let's leave that at that.

Just thought it was worth noting the stand up dude some of you guys were defending. ;)

Basis4day

Reaction score
Just thought it was worth noting the stand up dude some of you guys were defending. ;)

For real. Nice job guys. This is the kind of guy that agrees with you.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I would be interested in knowing how old he was and what the circumstances were when he stabled the 17 yr old. Given a 3 year sentence, it sounds like a fight that got out of hand and probably resulted in a manslaughter charge. If they were both 17 and both had knives, somebody's going to get cut.

Now, for his hopeful new charge: I didn't see the chick land on him. But he connected on her. Regardless, considering he has priors, if I were the DA I'd bring him in on a misdemeanor assault charge. Just to mess with the A-hole. He'd get out of it but it would cost him money and cause him discomfort. As I said in the other thread, he's very lucky to not have been mob-stomped. The times they are a changin'.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I like how the tips of their fingers are pixelated.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
And I thought Jay Cutler had a punchable face! Dude's face just screams to be punched.

HawkWow

Reaction score
He looks stupid enough to be enjoying his infamy. With that Peewee Herman doo, like Scott said, he just begs to be punched.

After he smacked the girl, regardless of the circumstances, there's no way I could have passed on such an opportunity. The crying chick, my get out of jail free card.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Lots of guys on the streets have killed someone. You'd be surprised.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Can I give a medal to the guy who punched Snooki?

Gap Filler

Reaction score
Some of us can control ourselves when being punched by a woman. Obviously some of us can't.

None of this surprises me.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
If you have no problem striking a woman that hit you you're a punk and a b*tch. I'll leave it at that.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Having to choose whether or not you retaliate after being punched by a woman is only a symptom of a much deeper shitty decision making process.

Status
Not open for further replies.