Justin Blackmon

sturg78

Reaction score
SeaChase":25sazrpz said:
No more projects...Percy was too much.
Percy was a jerk. This guy just smoked a little weed. Big difference. Also, not a project the guy is a straight baller.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
sturg78":3pzhjin6 said:
SeaChase":3pzhjin6 said:
No more projects...Percy was too much.
Percy was a jerk. This guy just smoked a little weed. Big difference. Also, not a project the guy is a straight baller.

He kept smoking even after he knew a 3rd failed test would lead to a year-long timeout. He also has two DUI arrests and has been out of football for a long time while serving his "indefinite" suspension.

If there's anything we have learned from Carroll and Schneider it's that they're not afraid to make the same mistake twice if they believe it's in the best interests of the team. At the same, I don't see this happening. Even though I can't say I would be truly surprised if it did.

OP
OP
H

hieroglyphics

Reaction score
If I was drafted to Jackonsville I too might have to smoke a lot of dope to get through the day.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Doubt we could get him as a free agent signing. Seattle's offense isn't attractive for free agents on "prove it" contexts or rehabilitating their careers. As a trade option we might have the inside track but I would maybe guess our FO is done trading for troubled WRs for a while.

themunn

Reaction score
From what I understand, Blackmon isn't a bad character, poisonous influence in the dressing room, has never taken himself out of a game and averaged 75 yards a game with Blaine Gabbert throwing the ball to him.

It'd be crazy not to give him a shot and see if he's truly over his drug problem. The only thing is that this is a somewhat scary team for a player with past substance abuse history given how often our players have been busted. But as said before, taking a chance on players with character flaws has got us where we are today. There's a massive difference between taking on someone with a personal character issues compared to professional issues like Harvin.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
3 million and a 5th round pick...yes please.
Kid has the skill set and size Hawks need. This would be great...

Latest posts