K9

GemCity

Reaction score
Any news or reputable sites to check his injury status? I check Seahawks.com but, I’m not sure when they publish the report.

Multiple reasons I’m asking…that may include someone close to me (my 11 year old son) being in their fantasy football finals with $1K on the line 😂.

I’m not sure it’s going to matter much if Lucas is out. I’m hearing some bad reports as to his foreseeable future….which absolutely sucks.

Thanks folks.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Any news or reputable sites to check his injury status? I check Seahawks.com but, I’m not sure when they publish the report.

Multiple reasons I’m asking…that may include someone close to me (my 11 year old son) being in their fantasy football finals with $1K on the line 😂.

I’m not sure it’s going to matter much if Lucas is out. I’m hearing some bad reports as to his foreseeable future….which absolutely sucks.

Thanks folks.
Wednesday report comes out after practice, so later this afternoon. K9 hasn’t practiced much recently so even if he’s out he still could play. Friday Pete holds a press conference where the best clues can be found as to whether a player is going to play this week.

OP
OP
GemCity

GemCity

Reaction score
Wednesday report comes out after practice, so later this afternoon. K9 hasn’t practiced amor recently so even if he’s out he still could play. Friday Pete holds a press conference where the best clues can be found as to whether a player is going to play this week.
Thanks bruddha