Kaepernick Cocky

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3dem4t1f said:
paramedic586":3dem4t1f said:
For a fan base that hates kaepernick so much you guys spend on awful lot of time worrying about him and what he does on and off the field. It's just funny that you only focus on the negative (mostly created by media and haters) and completely ignore all the good and charity he does.
Jerry Sandusky did hella lotta charity work too. Just saying.

LOL

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
HawkNuts":1jrl1i9l said:
Kaepernick looked pretty cocky near the end of Panthers game. Also saw him acting like a reporter for his man Boldin. I really hope that cockiness caries over to this Sunday.

Also heard he is holding the ball for an average of 4.2 seconds in the pocket. Manning is under 3 seconds.
In the pocket? Does that include running?

paramedic586

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":b52okud7 said:
paramedic586":b52okud7 said:
For a fan base that hates kaepernick so much you guys spend on awful lot of time worrying about him and what he does on and off the field. It's just funny that you only focus on the negative (mostly created by media and haters) and completely ignore all the good and charity he does.

Ooh, you're so in our heads now. Don't you read anything else on these boards? It's simple psychology, man. If someone is good or poses threats to something that the 'hater' loves, they will focus on the negativity. I feel stupid pointing this out to you. We don't give two ckufs about his charitable endeavors because he's the enemy. Why can't you come here to our forums and at least understand the basics? As for why... Simple fact; he comes to town this week. Stop making this bigger than it is.

Fan forums are usually for talking about football. Not focusing on one member of a team and vilify him to make him into something he is not. Especially when your focus has nothing to do with the game. I have never seen any sports forum that focus so much energy on hating a individual player. You act as if this will effect the outcome of the game.

OP
OP
L

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":knu1asqo said:
HawkNuts":knu1asqo said:
Kaepernick looked pretty cocky near the end of Panthers game. Also saw him acting like a reporter for his man Boldin. I really hope that cockiness caries over to this Sunday.

Also heard he is holding the ball for an average of 4.2 seconds in the pocket. Manning is under 3 seconds.
In the pocket? Does that include running?

This was from an ESPN video. I tried to find the numbers but was unable to. It sounded like they were talking only about time in the pocket. This would not include scrambling or running the ball. Makes sense to take those variables out.

paramedic586

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":1pomtn1p said:
paramedic586":1pomtn1p said:
Here is the explanation of why he kisses his tattos
http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_22450929/ ... -more-than

Fawk his explanation. The way he does it is far from holy, or humble. He kisses them and then looks at the crowd like "IN YOUR FACE".

I hope Irvin sacks him like 24.3 times and kisses his biceps on top on Crapernick.

There you go again. Just say you hate the guy because on a rival team. Trying to justify the hate makes you look foolish. Even when the explanation is right there for you to read. I don't know what it's like to hate another human being that I never met before but it must be exhausting.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
paramedic586":17zemr0d said:
NJSeaHawk":17zemr0d said:
paramedic586":17zemr0d said:

Fawk his explanation. The way he does it is far from holy, or humble. He kisses them and then looks at the crowd like "IN YOUR FACE".

I hope Irvin sacks him like 24.3 times and kisses his biceps on top on Crapernick.

There you go again. Just say you hate the guy because on a rival team. Trying to justify the hate makes you look foolish. Even when the explanation is right there for you to read. I don't know what it's like to hate another human being that I never met before but it must be exhausting.

ds281x.gif

First of all, I don't hate guys just because they are on rival teams. I actually like Gore, he's a hell of a rb. The rest of your team? I could give fwo tucks about them, I hate the Niners, but I don't wish ill will on them, simply because they are Niners. There are plenty of guys in the league I respect and are on rival teams, as well as other NFL teams.

Crapernick? I hate your qb because he's a smug douche who gets owned continually by us, and stands on the podium talking about how we did nothing to affect his game. I hate your qb because he goads on the crowd before he kisses his biceps (just some douche ish to do, bible verses or not...how bout he points to them? Maybe slaps them...but kisses them? Ok McDouche.) You probably think he has style, some charisma...But to me, as well as others, he just comes across as a scumbag. But most of all, someone who is truly religious is usually humble about it. Love your God in your own private way. I'll stop there with the religious talk. Don't try to hide your supposedly "holier than thou, pious, reflective, glory to the most High" in such a self serving, sanctimonious, obviously vain, way.

And i read his explanation. And I still say hawk it.

You want to see a great celebration?

lynchwalks.gif
Now that's class.

Jim-Harbaugh.gif

paramedic586

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":1wyclz3i said:
paramedic586":1wyclz3i said:
NJSeaHawk":1wyclz3i said:
paramedic586":1wyclz3i said:

ds281x.gif

First of all, I don't hate guys just because they are on rival teams. I actually like Gore, he's a hell of a rb. The rest of your team? I could give fwo tucks about them, I hate the Niners, but I don't wish ill will on them, simply because they are Niners. There are plenty of guys in the league I respect and are on rival teams, as well as other NFL teams.

Crapernick? I hate your qb because he's a smug douche who gets owned continually by us, and stands on the podium talking about how we did nothing to affect his game. I hate your qb because he goads on the crowd before he kisses his biceps (just some douche ish to do, bible verses or not...how bout he points to them? Maybe slaps them...but kisses them? Ok McDouche.) You probably think he has style, some charisma...But to me, as well as others, he just comes across as a scumbag. But most of all, someone who is truly religious is usually humble about it. Love your God in your own private way. I'll stop there with the religious talk. Don't try to hide your supposedly "holier than thou, pious, reflective, glory to the most High" in such a self serving, sanctimonious, obviously vain, way.

And i read his explanation. And I still say hawk it.

You want to see a great celebration?

lynchwalks.gif
Now that's class.

Class? Walking into the endzone the way he did is considered class to you? Lol all I can say is wow. Smh.

He takes full responsibility for the loss. Wow what a punk. He says very little to the media. What an ass hole. He concentrates on his team and his team only. Classless.

The irony is he does it because of a prejudice and racist article that was written about him. He is showing that he does not care what other people think of him. You don't want him doing it? Don't let him run it into the end zone. Again it must be really exhausting to hate somebody who you do not know and has nothing to do with your personnel life. It's actually pretty sad to be honest with you.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
paramedic586":2ovgwh3l said:
KARAVARUS":2ovgwh3l said:
paramedic586":2ovgwh3l said:

Ooh, you're so in our heads now. Don't you read anything else on these boards? It's simple psychology, man. If someone is good or poses threats to something that the 'hater' loves, they will focus on the negativity. I feel stupid pointing this out to you. We don't give two ckufs about his charitable endeavors because he's the enemy. Why can't you come here to our forums and at least understand the basics? As for why... Simple fact; he comes to town this week. Stop making this bigger than it is.

Fan forums are usually for talking about football. Not focusing on one member of a team and vilify him to make him into something he is not. Especially when your focus has nothing to do with the game. I have never seen any sports forum that focus so much energy on hating a individual player. You act as if this will effect the outcome of the game.

I do? I kind of just want you to be able to come to an enemy fan forum and understand what you're going to see. But okay.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
NFLFan45":3h6rv3s0 said:
Um. You hate Kap cause he's cocky? No, you hate Kap cause he's the Whiners QB.

The Seahawks have plenty of Cocky players on their team. I bet you LOVE their cockiness.

Nothing wrong with hating Kap.

But let's not pretend that there is some kind of benevolent moral high ground stance against cockiness going on here.

If there was you'd have to hate half of the players on your own fav team.

You could say the EXACT SAME THING about no shortage of folks on the Webzone though. They "don't hate the Hawks" because they're an awesome team and the 9ers rival, they hate the Hawks:

* "Because" Pete Carroll is a cocky jerk strutting along the sideline.

* "Because" Richard Sherman is also cocky jerk (said the last 9ers game was just gonna be "practice", and then denied the Hawks even lost; ran up and slapped Harbaugh on the ass and then ran away, and blamed it all on Harbaugh! huh?).

* "Because" Golden Tate is a showboating, cocky fool.

* "Becausethey're all cheaters."

* "Because" Russell Wilson has the emotional intelligence of a teenage boy with aspergers syndrome.

I'm using the scare quotes because in reality all of this is complete and total nonsense, though. Just like you're accusing Hawks fans of, a whole mess of 9ers fans do the exact same thing; trying to sweeten the pot of their dislike for their teams' chief rival by convincing themselves that it is because of moral failings that they don't like the other guys.

So, while you're accusing people of taking a "benevolent moral high ground stance", to not do so yourself, you have to acknowledge that 9ers fans do the exact same thing. My point is that your message would probably be more useful, and viewed with less suspicion, if you posted it at the Webzone, as it's just as true of all of our fellow 9ers fans. (I say this a 9ers fan). If Pete Carroll, Sherman, Tate, Wilson, et al. were all 9ers I'd root for every last one of them. I'd eat up and excuse their antics the same way I roll my eyes when Harbaugh acts like a maniac, or Boldin acts like a maniac, etc.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
[/quote] Class? Walking into the endzone the way he did is considered class to you? Lol all I can say is wow. Smh.

He takes full responsibility for the loss. Wow what a punk. He says very little to the media. What an ass hole. He concentrates on his team and his team only. Classless.

The irony is he does it because of a prejudice and racist article that was written about him. He is showing that he does not care what other people think of him. You don't want him doing it? Don't let him run it into the end zone. Again it must be really exhausting to hate somebody who you do not know and has nothing to do with your personnel life. It's actually pretty sad to be honest with you.[/quote]

:roll: I am so torn over the fact that you being honest with me is so sad. Let me wring my hands as I debate what to do with myself now that I have disappointed you :roll:
Obviously, I was being sarcastic with the Lynch TD. I guess you must have missed the day sarcasm was being taught at Exeter.
Trust me, your douche of a QB wont be kissing his biceps in our endzone.

Nearpost

Reaction score
Paramedic586, be honest now, you squirmed when you saw him with a baseball cap sitting sideways on his head.

paramedic586

Reaction score
Nearpost":eorkvxwe said:
Paramedic586, be honest now, you squirmed when you saw him with a baseball cap sitting sideways on his head.

No I don't care what he wears in post game press conference.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Nearpost":2yosylui said:

This. I mean at this point you're going out of your way to make people want to knock the snot out of you.

paramedic586

Reaction score
Class? Walking into the endzone the way he did is considered class to you? Lol all I can say is wow. Smh.

The irony is he does it because of a prejudice and racist article that was written about him. He is showing that he does not care what other people think of him. You don't want him doing it? Don't let him run it into the end zone. Again it must be really exhausting to hate somebody who you do not know and has nothing to do with your personnel life. It's actually pretty sad to be honest with you.[/quote]

:roll: I am so torn over the fact that you being honest with me is so sad. Let me wring my hands as I debate what to do with myself now that I have disappointed you :roll:
Obviously, I was being sarcastic with the Lynch TD. I guess you must have missed the day sarcasm was being taught at Exeter.
Trust me, your douche of a QB wont be kissing his biceps in our endzone.[/quote]

Obviously I'm only reading what you are saying. Cant hear the tone in your voice. So no I couldn't tell it was sarcasm. Given what some people wrote on here it's hard to tell who is being serious. For the record I don't like end zone celebrations. I'm a fan of what Jerry rice used to do. Throw the football over his shoulder and celebrate on the sidelines.

Nearpost

Reaction score
paramedic586":1w7wjwwq said:
Nearpost":1w7wjwwq said:

If he was 15 I would fully support your defence of his fashion move, hardly evokes the memory of Joe Montana.

tacomahawk

Reaction score
Popeye thanks for chiming in, unfortunately I don't think it will make any difference with your fellow Brother/Sister. This particular individual is just here to troll, nothing else. Paramedic586, like you honestly care what we think or feel about your players or your team. I respect a great many of your players, because they play hard, I don't like ALL of your players, because they play for a team I don't like.

I can tell you honestly if Colin Kapernick was to show up on my doorstep to date my Daughter, or anyone else like him did, they would not make it through the front door. I do not appreciate his demeanor, or his look, and I don't give a big fat rat's ass whether or not you like it, or agree.

It is not a football thing with me, and it isn't a race thing either. My Daughter can date African American, Chinese, Japanese, Chuckie Cheese, doesn't matter. The guy looks like a douchebag. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, acts like a duck, it's a duck.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
paramedic586":2ajq9hj8 said:
Nearpost":2ajq9hj8 said:

What about the Dolphins hat? That he made sure color matched his undies?

LULZ.