Kaepernick on Sherman

Crizilla

Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... ridiculous

Kaepernick just doesn't understand. He's coming back at sherman with 3rd grade level "TALK TO THE HAND CUZ THE FACE AINT LISTENING" come backs. Those don't work in the NFL, buddy. Seattle clearly has your number and you need to work on your throws. Have fun watching the superbowl from the couch.

City Of Reign

Reaction score
Willie McGinest is turning into a favorite of mine. Lol that was brought up last night on nfl network and Willie pretty much said he's just butt hurt and he's sitting on the couch whining while Sherman is playing in the SB. Was awesome

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
City Of Reign":3n5666q3 said:
Willie McGinest is turning into a favorite of mine. Lol that was brought up last night on nfl network and Willie pretty much said he's just butt hurt and he's sitting on the couch whining while Sherman is playing in the SB. Was awesome
I heard that too. Willie is a fan of these Seahawks and the defense. He knows who is winning Sunday

Lady Talon

Reaction score
Those 4 straight super bowl losing incompletions to Crabtree terrified us all.

The Radish

Reaction score
Meeker":2vm042ow said:
The Radish":2vm042ow said:
HawkinBalls":2vm042ow said:
"I'll take Crabtree against Sherman any day of the week," Kaepernick said.

No he did not say that,,,,,

He said

"I'll take one on one with Crabtree anytime".

And that's not a bragging statement its merely football business. Most people one on one with Crabtree are toast, just not so against Sherman. He wasn't bashing Sherman at all just stating football facts.

Also for the supposed statement about if the ball was a foot higher Sherman would be the goat. I have news for you. If the ball was a foot higher Crabtree would have been out of bounds.

:roll:

That's the quote from Bill Williamson's article, he didn't paraphrase, he copy-pasted.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/st ... ridiculous

Sorry meeker, from me that's a quote from Kaep's after game interview. :shock:

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Diezel Dawg":19b4g6mz said:
City Of Reign":19b4g6mz said:
I heard that too. Willie is a fan of these Seahawks and the defense. He knows who is winning Sunday
Willie has been positive all week versus naysayers
Go Hawks

chihawk

Reaction score
That "if only the pass was a foot longer" reasoning is just a bunch of BS from someone who isn't thinking through what he is saying. Yes, if Sherman jumps in the same place for a ball that is thrown further, maybe Crabtree has a better shot at getting the ball (unless he goes out of bounds), but why would Sherman do that. If the ball is thrown one foot further, the trajectory of the pass is a little bit different and the players would play the ball differently. You can't just say that they play the ball the same but wish that the ball actually was one foot further down the field....that's nonsense.

tlhud1789

Reaction score
Hey Colin,

Attachments

• seahawk-tweets-to-tom-brady-after-beating-him-u-mad-bro--032a446253.jpg
    seahawk-tweets-to-tom-brady-after-beating-him-u-mad-bro--032a446253.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 592

Frozenropers

Reaction score
Sherman isn't just "getting in" Kaepernick's head, he's constructing a 20,000 sq ft mansion so he can live in there next season.

There is a lot of empty space available in there. :th2thumbs:

pmedic920

Reaction score
StorytellerMatt":1tqxx63a said:
It's not in this article, but on Yahoo it had some quote from Kraep about how if that ball had been one foot higher, Sherman would be the goat right now.

Actually, that's a beautifully thrown pass. One foot higher, and Crabtree is extending his arms as he's coming down, and there is an even greater percentage of that ball bouncing off his fingertips. Of course, it would give the 9ers another shot because it wouldn't be a tip, but fact is, Kraep, you have no idea how it would've turned out if you'd thrown it higher.

Now get back to studying your lines for the role of Xerxes in the Disney Channel knockoff of 300.

IIRC last year he lost the big game because he threw one a foot to far.
First step to recovery is, admitting you have a problem.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I still shake my head when thinking that Russell Wilson publicly stated he wanted the Niners to win it last year and even tweeted it to Kaepernick. And his running around doing the press circuit this year doing this? I would love a defensive TD vs the Niners next year and have whoever scores kiss his bicep :)

Schleprock

Reaction score
StorytellerMatt":398i1ahr said:
It's not in this article, but on Yahoo it had some quote from Kraep about how if that ball had been one foot higher, Sherman would be the goat right now.

Actually, that's a beautifully thrown pass. One foot higher, and Crabtree is extending his arms as he's coming down, and there is an even greater percentage of that ball bouncing off his fingertips. Of course, it would give the 9ers another shot because it wouldn't be a tip, but fact is, Kraep, you have no idea how it would've turned out if you'd thrown it higher.

Exactly.

Crableaf was covered from the start of the play. It's 1st down. Don't throw that pass. Period.

And there IS no better throw. Other than not to throw it all.

It's very encouraging to hear that KaeperNo does not understand what occurred there. This means we have one more year to abuse him before he becomes a true threat (and he will).

Latest posts