Kam Chancellor - Film Study

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Loved the video!
Definitely pumped up after watching it.
Hard not to LOVE Kam and feel like he's a favorite player after seeing things like this in conjunction
with his passionate and dominating performances on the field!

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
bigskydoc":15i4bpri said:
One of the best things I have ever seen, RCR excepted. Does he really have Bam tattooed on his shoulders? Would like to see that.

Thanks for sharing.

-bsd RPA

He does, it's in one of the original Real Rob Report's. Fresh after he got the tattoo

chrispy

Reaction score
It was interesting to me to watch the Welker pass breakup and see both Kam's and Peyton's reaction. I remember back to the Press day and how Welker had so much confidence in being able to get his balls against the LOB. Remember Sherm made a big deal about it. On that play, the clip shows Peyton saying, "He fell off. He hadn't done that all year." I'm just reading between the lines, but it seems like the Bronco O really thought they had found a weakness; an aspect of Kam's coverage they'd be able to exploit. When Kam describes it, he said, "There was just something about that route telling me to let it go." He peeled off and defended the pass to Welker.

In order to peel off, he had to trust that Earl would cover. He had to trust his instinct. He also had to make a pretty tough play against a very sure-handed receiver. I love Sherm. I love Earl. Have both their jersies. I love to watch Kam lower the boom and set the mood. That piece just revealed an aspect to his game that not many see. ... really enjoyed it. Seems like the LOB, and each player in it, out Peyton-Manning-ed Peyton Manning on that day. I hope we get to see how they do against Belichik in a few weeks.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Every last one of them are film junkies and highly intelligent. They literally are the best because of that not their physical talent. Just scary.

ManBunts

Reaction score
I constantly forget Kam is a free safety. That size and that speed, that's reserved for a LB or a DE. To put that all into a position like free safety that gives him free reign all over the field is awesome, and has to be utterly terrifying to other teams. And then if you somehow get by Kam, you will NOT get by Earl

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3t2pvo7d said:
Is there anybody out there who doesn't think Kam should have been MVP of the Superbowl?
Evidently the mediots who voted for the MVP award.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":3dfkpbtc said:
Hawkstorian":3dfkpbtc said:
Is there anybody out there who doesn't think Kam should have been MVP of the Superbowl?
Evidently the mediots who voted for the MVP award.

I thought there were a couple guys who played dang near flawless in the Superbowl. The d played lights out but Wilson was on fire in the superbowl too. I believe he had the 9th highest passer rating in superbowl history (123.1). In the modern era since 2000 only Flacco has a better QB rating the year before against the 49ers and it was only like +1 Qb rating over Wilson. Look at all the ELITE QBs Qb ratings since 2000 in the superbowl

Brady- 20th on the list with a 110.2 rating in 2004 season
Rodgers- 19th on the list with a 111.5 rating in 2010 season
Warner- 17th on the list with a 112.3 rating in 2008 season
Brees- 15th with a 114.5 rating in 2009 season

Funny how Wilson had time to throw and very good pass protection and ate the Broncos D all day. Goes to show you how good he could be with a good Oline like Brady had forever

Latest posts