Kam' holdout is starting to look familiar

RW92

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":18nowbkw said:
TheHawkster":18nowbkw said:
Both sides haven't talked since September 8th.

Heard that on the radio today. (KJR)
Paul Allen ordered the FO to cease all communications. There will be no more talks. Either Kam comes in or he doesn't. Paul Allen isn't going to blink.

I just hope that pride and egos don't destroy a season. These next two weeks are must wins. That's were we are now. A few more unfortunate loses might put us out of playoff contention. I have also heard out here on the East Coast that the chemistry is sour within the locker room. The team isn't together, dissension is starting to infect a team that was always feared. Now we appear beatable and some teams are savoring the moment to get even with a team that isn't sure of which direction it is going. And for God's sake we have an offensive coordinator who seems to telegraph most offensive plays. It's has to get better this Sunday. It must.

OlyHawkFan

Reaction score
On the team's part, the wise thing to do is no trade during season, value will be higher during next draft.

Hawkboi

Reaction score
All I know is; This Bull Needs To End!!! Things need to be worked out and Kam needs to return to the team ready to play football... Sitting at home watching games isn't getting anything done for anyone... The team wants Kam back, and somewhere somehow I'm sure Kam would rather be making things happen on the team than not making anything happen. If this has to do with an Agent, he better be fired! If it has to do with team negotiating, then contact me and I'll negotiate this thing out and get it done... Nothing more to say... Kam needs to return to the team and soon!!! This has gone way past "Show Me The Money!!!"

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Kam doubled down on stupid. He has killed his career with this move. He will never return to his former glory, not here and not anywhere else. This is the single most bonheaded move by an elite level player I have ever seen when it comes to holding out. Even Mr room temperature IQ Bruce Irvin isn't this dumb. I still cant believe anyone is this stupid.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Sometimes, a person just shows who they truly are with their actions. Safe to say Kam is showing what type of person he really is in this situation.