Kam was ready to take souls last night, but............

Jerhawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2ldl0t7q said:
Penalty call on Kam was total shit.

On that tipped pass at the LOS, yes that penalty was absurd. I get they're trying to protect the players, but come on. I was yelling at the tv on that penalty, and of course the drive resulted in a touchdown

OP
OP
S

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
DJrmb":c8fwraxp said:
Archer":c8fwraxp said:
Kam did not get trucked. I have no idea why people keep saying that. Elliot did not get run over but it's not like Kam got blown backwards. I've actually seen that happen to him before so it's not like it's impossible. I think people are overhyping the fact that Elliot took the hits in stride.
^^^
This

Some people need to learn what getting trucked is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdhS-t1F83o
This, I agree 100! It was 2 semi's head on, Kam brought the wood, Elliot stood up to it! A few more of those hits and my money's on Kam wins the fight, while Elliot see's the trainer!

RussB

Reaction score
Kam looked good, i think hes gonna have a good season. Was in good position to make tackles on the field on every play and layed some nice hits on zeke. Zeke is lucky he didnt have to play a whole game against him though.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
dude, WRAP UP!. they teach it in pop Warner. Really irritating.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2l54mma7 said:
Elliot is for real I feel bad that Dallas will run him into the ground though. Even the Rams are doing their best not to do so with Gurley.

Question....."At what point do you consider that a team is "running the RB into the ground"?

Do you base it on the number of carries....or the yards per game? Did the Hawks run Marshawn into the ground?

The Breh

Reaction score
Kam's a damn monster but dude has no excuse for NOT wrapping up.
There's been plenty of talk about "Seahawks tackling" but this dude thinks a stiff shot is gonna stun everybody. This ain't Vernon Davis, EE is not afraid to test you.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1ts5lalh said:
NorthDallas40oz":1ts5lalh said:
Jerhawk":1ts5lalh said:
Unfortunately Elliott bounced off most those hits and got more yards after initial contact. Credit Elliott for being the real deal, but would like to see kam wrap up more often
Kam got trucked Bo/Boz-style by Zeke Elliott twice last night. This was not a game that anyone should be chest-thumping for Kam.

Uh no.

Credit Elliot for taking the hit, but a trucking? I was laughing when the Dallas announcers were filling their fans heads with that nonsense on the broadcast.

Yeah it's funny i see the comment section and some Dallas fans said that Elliot moved Kam backwards 4 yards.....I guess we aren't watching the same game

JPatera76

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":e4bioh40 said:
Hawkpower":e4bioh40 said:
NorthDallas40oz":e4bioh40 said:
Jerhawk":e4bioh40 said:
Unfortunately Elliott bounced off most those hits and got more yards after initial contact. Credit Elliott for being the real deal, but would like to see kam wrap up more often
Kam got trucked Bo/Boz-style by Zeke Elliott twice last night. This was not a game that anyone should be chest-thumping for Kam.

Uh no.

Credit Elliot for taking the hit, but a trucking? I was laughing when the Dallas announcers were filling their fans heads with that nonsense on the broadcast.

Yeah it's funny i see the comment section and some Dallas fans said that Elliot moved Kam backwards 4 yards.....I guess we aren't watching the same game

I saw him run into Kam and just stop.. he was trying to push forward but he wasn't gaining anything.. as of matter of fact Kam kept standing him up and well imo if it was a full game Kam would have slapped Elliot around.

BUT on the flip side.. Elliot has a ling of holding magicians that help. Because when they weren't at the beginning it SHOWED we WERE tackling him behind and not giving him crap for yards. The minute their Oline held was the moment he started to get into the secondary. Im sure my 5yr old son would look like an All pro RB behind that Oline if they held for him as well.

chris98251

Reaction score
Run into hitting machines like Kam, Earl, Wagner, all game and then tell me how tough you are, sure he looked good but doing it for a game like Lynch takes a special mentality. Jury still out.

dogorama

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":pf1bzl7j said:
Jerhawk":pf1bzl7j said:

I don't know how accurate or not this is, sometimes the pure physics of the play dictate who is falling where. Having said that, it seems that Elliot "was ready to take souls last night" too. The dude is a load.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
JPatera76":zpta8rji said:
BUT on the flip side.. Elliot has a ling of holding magicians that help. Because when they weren't at the beginning it SHOWED we WERE tackling him behind and not giving him crap for yards. The minute their Oline held was the moment he started to get into the secondary. Im sure my 5yr old son would look like an All pro RB behind that Oline if they held for him as well.

Not saying the CBoys' oline are not holding magicians, but didn't Elliot have like 20+ after his 1st 2 carries?

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":3291s59r said:
JPatera76":3291s59r said:

Not saying the CBoys' oline are not holding magicians, but didn't Elliot have like 20+ after his 1st 2 carries?

Nope it was his 4th or 5th carries. On those long carries I can pick at least two O-lineman holding jerseys. Like I said though there are holding on every play and they mastered the art of borderline holding.