"Keep your eye on #32, he's something special."

GeekHawk

Reaction score
C-Mike (in his present iteration) seems to be Alexander 2.0. Love it or hate it. #37 was the NFL MVP and many still thought he was soft.

Geologic

Reaction score
Earlier in this topic I said Thomas Rawls should start. But I'm now leaning with Christine Michael starting with Thomas Rawls being the change of pace back. Screw fantasy football. Let's have a two headed monster. Christine Michael as lightning (speed burst back) and Thomas Rawls as thunder (physical back). That will wear opposing defenses down.

Start c-mike he deserves it. But let's not forget about Rawls to punish the defense

Atradees

Reaction score
Cmike was my adopt a rook when he came out. He is cut and has thighs like Barry sanders. Today he was lowering his head and charging into the would be tacklers.

If he keeps fumbling he is just another Ahman green

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
razor150":31k8sbhp said:
Last I saw Michael was averaging over 4 yards a carry, most of which comes after contract since our offensive line is so bad.

That 41-yard TD run of his featured some beautiful blocking by the line's left side. Yes, the one including Bradley Sowell.

But credit Michael for his burst, which caught SF's safety off guard. That burst makes things happen.

razor150

Reaction score
mikeak":3b68aatb said:
Rawls was hit by multiple guys behind the LOS last game. You just can't compare today's performance against a different team.

Not saying either is better but there is a big difference looking at what they faced in the field

That is complete and UTTER BS. You do know that Michael also ran the ball against the Rams right? Michael was able to find room against them with the same offensive line. Rawls also struggled against Miami, Michael didn't. Maybe you need to go back and check the 1st 2 game's stats since you seem to be under the impression Michael hasn't played.

Let's not pretend that Rawls has had to face difference defenses than Michael. Michael has been the most effective RB we've had all season. Rawls hasn't done squat and got hurt again. That might change if Rawls is ever healthy, or it might not even if he is healthy.

chris98251

Reaction score
Still waiting for him to run instinctively and not concentrated so much on the ball, I think we would see more of his pure speed and burst, did notice him switching the ball to the left hand today though.

He had a good day.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Someone I follow on twitter who breaks down film said Michael this year on film is better than Rawls was last year(and Rawls was phenomenal he admitted) and probably better then almost any back was last year. That's how well he's running to someone who isn't a Seahawks fan or affiliated with the Seahawk twitterverse or team in anyway. Michael is a much better player than people realize and is here to stay. I've driven the pro Michael bus for over a year but having said that in wouldn't shock me if in 4 weeks he was off the team or leading the league in rushing. It's such a weird and unique story and I'm curious to see how it turns out.

As much as I love Michael I also think a Rawls/Michael split if Rawls returns to form as almost idea. They each have different strengths and weaknesses that I think would actually amplify each other if used correctly. Can't wait to see how this unfolds.

Hawks46

Reaction score
dopeboy206":3bwnswi5 said:
Christine Michael runs scared. He hits the ground to avoid contact too much. It's annoying sometimes seeing him hit the deck without trying to muscle his way out.

I think he's really worried about ball security.

He makes up for the dives with getting through the line at Mach 1 and averaging over 5 ypc.

Ozzy

Reaction score
It's more by product of his running style. He cuts and accelerates so well that sometimes he's going to go down.

Latest posts