Kelce Meltdown

GemCity

Reaction score
Now, I’ve said I prefer KC to beat the Niners…simply because it’s the Niners. I’d feel the same if it were AZ or the Lambs playing.

But, that stunt Kelce pulled has me rooting against him.

Who does that? Entitled much? He knows they can’t afford to bench him but that was absurd!!

OP
OP
GemCity

GemCity

Reaction score
Shoot…forgot about Game Day chat…can’t delete this…

My apologies.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Mahomes and Kelce are spoiled, arrogant babies now. It's pretty damned annoying, which is why I found myself wanting the Niners to win. Now we have a whole year of the media talking about how Kelce and Swift could be a romance for the ages if they can just threepeat, STAY TUNED WE'LL HAVE MORE SWIFTIE I MEAN UH FOOTBALL COVERAGE COMING RIGHT UP!

94Smith

Reaction score
I found myself wanting the Niners to win.
Not you Roland! Yeah I really wish the Ravens or the Bills would have beat the chiefs because the chiefs are the last team from the afc I wanted to lose against again

DJrmb

Reaction score
Mahomes and Kelce are spoiled, arrogant babies now. It's pretty damned annoying, which is why I found myself wanting the Niners to win. Now we have a whole year of the media talking about how Kelce and Swift could be a romance for the ages if they can just threepeat, STAY TUNED WE'LL HAVE MORE SWIFTIE I MEAN UH FOOTBALL COVERAGE COMING RIGHT UP!
This sounds almost exactly like the people that hated rock and roll calling it the devil's music. You're getting old my friend...

She's the biggest pop star of her generation, why wouldn't the NFL want to capitalize on that? And if she's so beloved by so many why can't you find anything positive in her?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
This sounds almost exactly like the people that hated rock and roll calling it the devil's music. You're getting old my friend...

She's the biggest pop star of her generation, why wouldn't the NFL want to capitalize on that? And if she's so beloved by so many why can't you find anything positive in her?
You are seriously stretching. It's the excessive celebrity worship and overly frequent coverage of her by the media that is getting annoying. She doesn't control that for the most part. I haven't said anything against Taylor Swift herself. You are assuming I hate *HER* because I'm tired of excessive media coverage of her, which is not the case.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Not you Roland! Yeah I really wish the Ravens or the Bills would have beat the chiefs because the chiefs are the last team from the afc I wanted to lose against again
It wound up being the lesser of two evils to me, don't mistake it for fandom of the football team located in the Santa Clara region. :)

DJrmb

Reaction score
Doesn't the media "excessively" cover any mega star?? You're singling out Swift like it's any different than any generation's top performer. She's literally breaking records for her music and you don't think the media is going to drool all over everything she does, especially when it connects with the biggest sport in America? Come on man...

Last edited:

jeremiah

Reaction score
You are seriously stretching. It's the excessive celebrity worship and overly frequent coverage of her by the media that is getting annoying. She doesn't control that for the most part. I haven't said anything against Taylor Swift herself. You are assuming I hate *HER* because I'm tired of excessive media coverage of her, which is not the case.
Excessive like 31,000 mentions in the alphabet networds in the last few weeks. No coverage of what is important. Most assuredly, football and a pop star are distractions, yet people spend more time on them than what really matters. LIke people who came of age when Friends was the "thing" in entertainment. There was TV back when I was a child, into the today. Until I couldn't work anymore, I rarely watched at all. Brisco County Jr, Star Trek Tng, I watched while the kids were playing around the living room. After that? I can't remember anything. Everybody loves Raymond, Frazier, I didn't watch them until the last few years in reruns. Doesn't anyone ride a bicycle, walk a dog, have the grandchildren over for the weekend? Who has the money for concerts, live sports, or the time?

James in PA

Reaction score
Both Kelce brothers are attention seekers, but Travis is really over the top and seems like a Dbag. Swiftie could do much better.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Both Kelce brothers are attention seekers, but Travis is really over the top and seems like a Dbag. Swiftie could do much better.
Travis is nothing more than a complete buffoon trying to ride her coattails to be the next Rock..she looked embarassed when he was doing his post game stupidity on the mic. . I maintain that their relationship is nothing more than a publicity stunt. It'll be over soon...