Kelvin Benjamin traded to Buffalo....

sdog1981

Reaction score
dopeboy206":1rvass22 said:
gowazzu02":1rvass22 said:
Im rooting for the Bills to make the playoffs. It's been Mariners esq how long a draught they have.
Please do not insulted the Bills like that. The M's are the Cleveland Browns of the MLB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are worse than the Browns. If the M lost 100 games every year then that would be something but no they stick right around MLB purgatory winning 75-80 games a year never good and never bad.

ctrcat

Reaction score
The Panthers are now 16-1 without Benjamin in the last 3 seasons.

adeltaY

Reaction score
FTF as always, that Julio drop was devastating for them and for that reason I love it. SCam still pretty awful though. Not as bad as crab legs this season, but that isn't saying much.

ctrcat

Reaction score
adeltaY":2crocswp said:
FTF as always, that Julio drop was devastating for them and for that reason I love it. SCam still pretty awful though. Not as bad as crab legs this season, but that isn't saying much.

Stewart also fumbled twice in Falcons territory.

Cam was outstanding yesterday. He was awful against the Saints and wasn’t great against the Eagles or Bears but outrageously awful play calling to throw on 3rd/4th and 1 in Eagles territory on the would-be game winning drive and some ridiculously fluky defensive TD’s in the Bears game were the difference in those games. Also remember he had offseason surgery and no pre/offseason. No comparison to Winston.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
ctrcat":oiuj0lq8 said:
adeltaY":oiuj0lq8 said:

Cam was outstanding yesterday. He was awful against the Saints and wasn’t great against the Eagles or Bears but outrageously awful play calling to throw on 3rd/4th and 1 in Eagles territory on the would-be game winning drive and some ridiculously fluky defensive TD’s in the Bears game were the difference in those games. Also remember he had offseason surgery and no pre/offseason. No comparison to Winston.

Cam ran the ball well, but 13/24 (54.2%) for 137 yards is not that outstanding. It's been like a month since he had a good passing game, and now he will be without Benjamin, permanently. Honestly, I would be concerned about making the playoffs if I were a Panthers fan. Saints and Falcons on the road just got tougher.

ctrcat

Reaction score
hawknation2017":3pp0wo0n said:
ctrcat":3pp0wo0n said:
adeltaY":3pp0wo0n said:

Cam ran the ball well, but 13/24 (54.2%) for 137 yards is not that outstanding. It's been like a month since he had a good passing game, and now he will be without Benjamin, permanently. Honestly, I would be concerned about making the playoffs if I were a Panthers fan. Saints and Falcons on the road just got tougher.

Panthers fans have learned to expect little when much is expected and vice-versa. But yesterday was big. Cam’s energy and presence could be felt in the stadium if not seen in the stats sheet. He had his fastball and accuracy when needed and many runs were of the man against boys/back breaking on a D/3rd/4th down conversion kind.

With a manageable schedule, Olsen coming back, and now officially the #1 D I’d objectively say odds are great if history hadn’t said to say so with some caution. Ha.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Crab legs has been injured as well tbf, but I get your point. Can't really say SCam played that well with those stats, but he got the W, which is more than we can say for our team this week. I think he's gonna need to access the sexist powerup to put up a good statistical game. Keep your ears peeled during this week's press conferences.

Nonetheless, the Saints are legit now with Lattimore helping to improve that defense and an excellent running game. Kamara is awesome, and not just cuz he's been doing work for me in fantasy haha. Saints already destroyed y'all at home so IDK how it's gonna go in the Dome. ICE might be able to snag a W against you guys at the end of the season in their Dome even if it's just to play spoiler.

JumpmanXhawk

Reaction score
adeltaY":esey9syt said:
Still, the Panthers aren't looking good. Their offense is pathetic and SCam has been awful outside the NE and DET games. 10 TD and 11 INT at this point is terrible. The Saints are the team to beat in the NFCS and already stomped the Panthers in Carolina.

Even tho the Saints defense is improving I dont put much stock in that Win in Carolina. The owner and coach talked to the players the day before about not protesting and I'm sure that went over well the locker room lmao. But the NFCS is def a two team race.

I lean with the panthers because they have an easier schedule and by many defensive categories have the best or second best defense in the NFC : NFL rank (1) , DVOA rank (2) only behind the rams smfh :pukeface: .