Ken Norton Jr.: 09/05/18 Transcript

Jville

Reaction score
Ken Norton Jr.: 09/05/18 transcript >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawksmedia.com/transcripts/norton-jr-ken-09-05-18/[/urltargetblank]

Everyone makes note of a little something out of a press conference. The following is mine ....
(On what Austin Calitro did to make the roster) “Made plays, ran around – I think we have a certain style that we like to have here and Austin, he epitomizes that. Running and hitting and competition and just giving him a chance to show himself, to show who he is and I think that if you watch the practice or you’ve watched the preseason games, if there was one person who was taking full chance of his opportunity, it was Austin Calitro. We were very happy to give him that opportunity and watching him grow like that and develop, that only makes us a better team. We were looking for depth and guys that could step in and give us really quality depth and really good special teams play and he has really come through for us.”

kf3339

Reaction score
Jville":4s0dvyx2 said:
Ken Norton Jr.: 09/05/18 transcript >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.seahawksmedia.com/transcripts/norton-jr-ken-09-05-18/[/urltargetblank]

Everyone makes note of a little something out of a press conference. The following is mine ....
(On what Austin Calitro did to make the roster) “Made plays, ran around – I think we have a certain style that we like to have here and Austin, he epitomizes that. Running and hitting and competition and just giving him a chance to show himself, to show who he is and I think that if you watch the practice or you’ve watched the preseason games, if there was one person who was taking full chance of his opportunity, it was Austin Calitro. We were very happy to give him that opportunity and watching him grow like that and develop, that only makes us a better team. We were looking for depth and guys that could step in and give us really quality depth and really good special teams play and he has really come through for us.”

The transcript link is actually Von Miller. Not Ken Norton. Just thought I would mention it.

OP
OP
J

Jville

Reaction score
Muchas gracias. :2thumbs:

I've been impressed with Austin Calitro. He may very well turn out to be the idea MLB backup and special teams player for the next 4 years.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Okay, I'm an idiot. I thought I was in the Von Miller thread, hence my posting the link I did. :34853_doh: