kenny easley

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
drdiags":e6be1irw said:
Sports Hernia":e6be1irw said:
It’s a crime that Kenny never got to play in a Super Bowl. :(

The meltdown in LA after beating the Raiders twice during the regular season. Bummer ... but at least you got the famous Marcus Allen run against Washington. :stirthepot:
I still have nightmares about that game. Winning XLVIII made it less hurtful but I believe if the Hawks got by the Raiders that year they were going to win it all.

gtcotcakya

Reaction score
This is the kind of stuff that makes .net worth coming to...thank you for finding and sharing it!

12HawkFan

Reaction score
OrangeGravy":34icayg2 said:
Bigpumpkin":34icayg2 said:
A very well produced film about how Kenny achieved Hall of Fame status. I'm reminded of "What goes around....comes around". I believe that the medication that Kenny was taking during his career had wiped out his kidneys. The fact that he is still living is a miracle.

I think it was Advil if I recall. He was taking a bunch of them daily for pain.

The sad part of this fact is that he was under team Dr.'s supervision as to how much and how often to take what he was taking, (Ibuprofen is the chemical name), and then when the whole failing the physical thing blew up they tried to hide it.

It all came out in the lawsuit when a judge had to tell a team rep either produce the medical files you have refused to part with, NOW, or go straight to jail until you decide to part with them.

Once the offending files were produced the Seahawk ownership/management at that time settled really quick as a jury trial would have been every kind of ugly there could ever be.

The Seattle Seahawks owes Mr. Easley every penny of medical expenses he has for the rest of his life IMO plus more, they got off cheap, jail time for those who chose to try and hide the facts would have been more than acceptable IMO.

To the OP, thank you for posting that video, I never knew any of the back story about how Kenny got nominated to the HOF and now we know.

GO HAWKS!!!

sutz

Reaction score
At least we got to see this: Seahawks retire jersey number of ‘vicious’ hall of famer Kenny Easley

TNT_Seahawks_Colts_0011

Latest posts