King5 needs to get it together

Polk738

Reaction score
Seriously what was up with the broadcast tonight on the game? Glad I could finally watch it without any "technical difficulties" on seahawks.com the vikings announcers were just awful

balakoth

Reaction score
??

I had a 3 minute outage and then watched the rest of the game with KJ and Benneit in the booth and field side?

balakoth

Reaction score
For what its worth... Bennet is funny... but his def not announcer worthy... he needs to work on his delivery... hah... still fun as hell to listen to though

olyfan63

Reaction score
I'm in FL and had the Vikings announcers and sideline, which sucked. Better than no coverage though.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I got stuck with the NFL network coverage. It started with Bennett and Robinson. Then it switched to the Vikings coverahe after. It sucked ESPECIALLY seeing how bad we looked other than a few splash plays. 🤢

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Fox 28 in Spokane was a disaster. Had women's soccer until 8:30, followed by 20 minutes of commercials and black screen.

When the game did come on, they kept repeating the same drives. Game would cut just before a TD.

One of the worst experiences I've ever had watching a game.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Absolutely atrocious. And I was pretty miffed when NFL Network pimped the game all week long and as soon as it was kickoff Colleen says "Due to broadcast restrictions" they would be rebroadcasting the Hall of Fame game. What in the Frack? I would have been PISSED if NFL Network was the channel I chose to record for the game. Just weird all around.

I knew something was up when the KING 5 pregame show started off with 5 minutes of static footage of the stadium.

GGotskill

Reaction score
I got stuck with the NFL network coverage. It started with Bennett and Robinson. Then it switched to the Vikings coverahe after. It sucked ESPECIALLY seeing how bad we looked other than a few splash plays. 🤢

What? How bad we looked? No...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I love how KING 5 doesn't mention anything about the issues they were having.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Fox 28 in Spokane was a disaster. Had women's soccer until 8:30, followed by 20 minutes of commercials and black screen.

When the game did come on, they kept repeating the same drives. Game would cut just before a TD.

One of the worst experiences I've ever had watching a game.
Same crap-show going on here in Longview.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Wow, so I was actually *Lucky* to get the Vikings coverage here in FL that showed the game, more or less without glitches, even considering I got the Vikings-focused sideline coverage.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's not a King 5 issue. It's the broadcast coming from the stadium, which the team handles during the preseason.

I'm not sure I understand. How was the Vikings broadcast not affected but the Seahawks broadcast was? Isn't it the same cameras/broadcast simply fed out to the various local stations?

Latest posts