KJ Wright On Our Flight

Aircrew

Reaction score
Really cool that KJ was nice, in media he comes off that he would be. I met Lawrence Taylor at the airport in Atlanta back in the early 2000's and he was an ass, lol, you never know what your hero's are actually going to be like in person.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Really nice guy. I told him we will win Sunday. My daughter had a cow seeing him lol. It’s a good omen!

Lots of Seahawks fans on the flight.

Go Hawks!
That's a big bucket of awesome!

renofox

Reaction score
I've seen hours upon hours of KJ Wright on various video formats. He always comes across 100% as an excellent human being. With that much viewing, if he was anything else he would have showed signs.

KJ is a Seahawk who deserves extreme admiration.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Really cool that KJ was nice, in media he comes off that he would be. I met Lawrence Taylor at the airport in Atlanta back in the early 2000's and he was an ass, lol, you never know what your hero's are actually going to be like in person.
LT might've just ran out of crack rock.
That will make a man sing the blues 😉

Welshers2

Reaction score
Really nice guy. I told him we will win Sunday. My daughter had a cow seeing him lol. It’s a good omen!

Lots of Seahawks fans on the flight.

Go Hawks!
That's so cool!!! Did you get to talk to him at all or just a quick comment? Thanks for sharing Aros!

Shane Falco

Reaction score
He always struck me as a very level headed genuine guy. Love his podcast, getting to hear all those views and stories from the players and coaches perspective. A lot of inside stuff you normally don't get with standard media.

cymatica

Reaction score
Maybe it takes an ass to be the best defensive player of all time

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
That's so cool!!! Did you get to talk to him at all or just a quick comment? Thanks for sharing Aros!

Just a couple quick comments. Told him I was a big fan and he said oh thank you! And then as I was walking by after he was seated I said “Oh, we’re winning Sunday.” He just smiled and said something like “Yeah let’s go.”

IMG 0713

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
That’s really cool! I worked at a car dealership in Bellevue, WA and met quite a few Sonic, Mariner, and Seahawk players. One thing I’ve noticed about pro athletes is that they’re normal human beings just like the rest of us, some are shy, some aren’t…

Welshers2

Reaction score
That’s really cool! I worked at a car dealership in Bellevue, WA and met quite a few Sonic, Mariner, and Seahawk players. One thing I’ve noticed about pro athletes is that they’re normal human beings just like the rest of us, some are shy, some aren’t…
Do any stick out as particularly cool to talk to? Like any guys from pro sports you met that were just super friendly?

cymatica

Reaction score
Funny, my brother in law met Hasselbeck at the Bellevue Nissan dealership just before Pete arrived

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Do any stick out as particularly cool to talk to? Like any guys from pro sports you met that were just super friendly?
Jay Buhner’s a cool dude for sure. I worked with Griffey’s cousin while
working for Renton Honda, Griffey came in to visit one day and I walked right by him, receptionist was pointing his direction, “Griffey, Griffey” she gasped. I had to walk back, introduce myself and apologize for ignoring him, and for my lack of customer service. Griffey’s shy, and/or introverted, quite is good description.
Michael Sinclair is pretty level headed, Gary Payton is funny dude both on and off the court.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Yeah, I’ve ran into KJ Wright a few times. And I can vouch, the guy is fantastic! Real genuine! Good energy! Just a great human being! Ran into a few other Seahawks players that don’t share that same positive energy…