KJ Wright Podcast(s)

ivotuk

Reaction score
BROCK AND SALK - Hour 3-The KJ Wright Show - dealing with tough losses

Brock & Salk start the KJ Wright Show with KJ's advice on how the M's can handle tough loss and how the locker room can respond.

Should the Seahawks should sign Geno Smith to a 2 yr extension? KJ thinks so.

Can the Seahawks defense get back to what they know?

KJ discusses the backlash Russell Wilson is facing in Denver and says he needs to lay off the social media and promoting of his brand because his legacy is on the line.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score

On an earlier show KJ says he's done playing football.​

The K.J. Wright Show (Podcasts)​

Former Seahawks linebacker K.J. Wright joins the Brock & Salk Show on Seattle Sports every Wednesday from 8 to 9 a.m. for "The K.J. Wright Show."

toffee

Reaction score
BROCK AND SALK - Hour 3-The KJ Wright Show - dealing with tough losses

Brock & Salk start the KJ Wright Show with KJ's advice on how the M's can handle tough loss and how the locker room can respond.

Should the Seahawks should sign Geno Smith to a 2 yr extension? KJ thinks so.

Can the Seahawks defense get back to what they know?

KJ discusses the backlash Russell Wilson is facing in Denver and says he needs to lay off the social media and promoting of his brand because his legacy is on the line.

But social media is big part of the mystic and legacy of Russell Wilson. With that he will just be another football player.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I listened to the first 42 minute podcast and even though I though I'd heard everything regarding RW and team chemistry, KJ brought up that the guys in the locker room just wanted everyone "be real with each other". He said that most of the players had someone who told them like it was to help their teammate stay on track - in a personal but kind way.

He said that he didn't know if RW had anyone like that and now in Denver, it shows that he probably doesn't or isn't listening because of his lack of awareness of how he's perceived.

They played excerpts of Denver media's thoughts plus RW's recent social postings and how he's getting flak for that. Recent tweets from RW receiving criticism: First, "IF you're going through hell keep going", then "Eternal Joy" and the Kingdom of God with praying hands, and then "Buy my hat".

KJ said pushing his "3" merchandise on fans is going to turn people away even more.

If you're interested, the drama starts about 34:15.