KJ WrightK Free Agent

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The Chargers were the primary destination for KJ Wright prior to the FA period. Now that they have signed Thomas Davis (or agreed to sign), it may take them out of the picture for KJ. Which hopefully means that he is more likely to come back to the Seahawks for next season.

AgentDib

Reaction score
knownone":w0zlpauq said:
KJ is two years younger than Davis with a less severe injury history and a clean record in all but one season. KJ has a slightly better resume as well.
The question about KJ isn't whether he is injury prone in general, but whether his knee specifically will ever allow him to play at 100%. He had problems with it in 2017 that led to the regokenesis treatment, then further problems leading to knee surgery in August, then setbacks in the recovery and a "secret" rehabilitation during the season last year that they are within their rights to hold private. However, I fail to see how anybody on the outside can reasonably project his health status for 2019 without knowing that private medical information.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I love KJ and hope we are able to sign him. My guess is he's confident enough to come back here on a one year deal to boost his market. Maybe something like $6.75 million

He plays his usual great self, and signs next year with a contender, 3 years, $25.5 million. Goes out on top, with bank. :2thumbs: