Knockoff Jersey Sales

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Apologies if this isn't allowed, please delete if so. I missed out on throwback sales and don't want to pay $175 for what they have left in XL. There are plenty of places to buy knockoffs but I wanted to ask if anyone had experience with a site or seller (Postmark, eBay, etc) that is quality enough. I do have an as-yet unworn throwback #71 (all time #1 favorite Hawk) but I want one for a current player. Appreciate any suggestions. I live in L.A. and am having surgery so I won't be able to make my yearly trip up for a game, so local shops are a no go.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Apologies if this isn't allowed, please delete if so. I missed out on throwback sales and don't want to pay $175 for what they have left in XL. There are plenty of places to buy knockoffs but I wanted to ask if anyone had experience with a site or seller (Postmark, eBay, etc) that is quality enough. I do have an as-yet unworn throwback #71 (all time #1 favorite Hawk) but I want one for a current player. Appreciate any suggestions. I live in L.A. and am having surgery so I won't be able to make my yearly trip up for a game, so local shops are a no go.
Ebay or amazon

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score

Looks like they have plenty on hand.

Pricing may be what it is but I personally would rather pay full retail price than purchase a knockoff for almost the same price or even half the price.

The authentic licensed NFL gear is well worth it than paying for a knockoff quality. Even if the knockoff is half the price.

But IMO the real throwbacks with previous players from the previous era, those Mitchell and Ness, throwbacks easily are superior to todays throwbacks made by Nike.

The quality of the Mitchell and Ness, let’s say, Largent, is waaaay better than the quality of the Metcalf retro jersey….

nwHawk

Reaction score
Largent was alway a rock for the 12’s!!!

OP, I agree with ⬆️ .