Kyle Hamilton S Notre Dame

arghawkfan

Reaction score
If Kyle Hamilton , arguably one of the top players in the draft is on the board at #9, will the seahawks consider him there with Diggs and Adams already eating significant resources at the S position? Could a hybrid type of defense with all three players on the field make the pick worthwhile?

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Absolutely take him. He's a beast. If best player available at 9, he's in play. But, if that becomes the unlikely scenario, great trade offers should be flying in. Preferably get Philly's 2 picks. I wouldn't even be upset if they draft and keep him.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I'm torn with the idea..He is really good and I think he can play CB as well
but the lines need more help..

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
He's a special player that can do just about everything at a high level. He can play inbox or an Earl Thomas like role interchangeably. Hamilton can also flip out to corner or play more like a linebacker. He's also a ball hawk with great ball skills. I think he's going to be an extremely good player in the NFL. Honestly, if we didn't sign Diggs I would be so down to draft Hamilton at 9. In fact I think he fits the Fangio scheme much better than Diggs.

Now, it is worth noting that he's no slouch at CB, but it would be a huge waste to pick him as CB.

massari

Reaction score
They've already invested way too much at Safety with Adams, Blair and Diggs.

Coming away with one of these guys is ideal:

Aidan Hutchinson
Travon Walker
Kayvon Thibodeaux
Jermaine Johnson
Ahmad Gardner
Derek Stingley

Last edited:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
There could be a good possbility that the top OL are gone and Hamilton is available at #9. I wouldn't be disappointed in the least if they decided to choose him. He has been likened to a "faster" version of Kam Chancellor. That is something that is missing in the secondary. With Hamilton, just imagine the different looks the Seahawks can have on D. He is versatile to play deep or in the box. They can move Adams to a "Bandit" position. He would instantly upgrade the secondary. Diggs/Hamilton can solidify LOB 2.0 as Chancellor/Thomas did with the original LOB before them. It would also make the CBs better. I'm pumped and jacked about this possibility.

Last edited:

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
They've already invested way too much at Safety with Adams, Blair and Diggs.

Coming away with one of these guys is ideal:

Aidan Hutchinson
Travon Walker
Kayvon Thibodeaux
Jermaine Johnson
Ahmad Gardner
Derek Stingley
Agreed other than Jermaine. Blegh.

I mocked him to Seattle just as a counterintuitive thing, but I'd be a little sad if he were the dude. So slow to get pressure.

Latest posts