LaMichael James requests release, 49s grant it.

Wagon12

Reaction score
RationalNiner":3ckjmj9h said:
Yeah, Looney looked like shit in the preseason and didn't play too well yesterday either. He was merely serviceable.

Troll... posing as a troll? That's rich... Lol

Bob Loblaw

Reaction score
Take note on this James forum, Christine Michael is slowly creeping in on LaMichael status. This is year 2 and hes nowhere to be heard from.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Wagon12":3eo7w0ts said:
Troll... posing as a troll? That's rich... Lol

Isn't it though? I mean if you think that's rich you haven't seen anything yet. There are some seriously unstable folks out there that actually invest time/effort just to role play with multiple identities. Seriously... who does that? What could possibly motivate a fan (typically a sore loser, butt-hurt Whiner fan desperate for attention) to actually put effort into something like that?

That is 100 percent, 5 alarm, Defcon 1 Creeper action. Unfortunately, when it comes to the desperate Noner fan, it isn't just the guy sitting in grandmother's basement. Some of these guys can vote, have a driver's license and may be connected to the financial or education industry. Terrifying really.

I think I like this RationalNiner guy though. He is no troll, he is just sharing "perspective". Marvin49 likes perspective a lot, so he and RationalNiner are going to be great pals.

Oh.. and to keep it on topic, as the offspring of Oregon Alum, I loved LMJ. I really thought in the right system that he would have a fair career. Not in Santa Clara though. It seems like that entire 2012 draft kinda bombed. Why draft the guy if he doesn't fit in the whole scheme? Oh well... he lasted longer than Jenkins.

Latest posts