Latest media idiot to hate

FlyingGreg

Reaction score

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Norm Chad is awful... he usually does WSOP telecasts and it's unbearable watching it since he does the analysis for it. The sound usuallly goes down in my house during those. Only one person thinks his jokes are funny....him.

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":nf88y1f4 said:
Wait....the WSOP guy with the mustache? Why do I care what an idiot who knows nothing about poker - yet does "color commentary" on poker events - thinks about my beloved Seahawks?

You don't have to care. We should just shut down the board to any posting!

:stirthepot:

Thread title is clear...don't click if you don't want to care lol.

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
hawkfan68":sakoj2ow said:
Norm Chad is awful... he usually does WSOP telecasts and it's unbearable watching it since he does the analysis for it. The sound usuallly goes down in my house during those. Only one person thinks his jokes are funny....him.

Interesting that he writes for the Washington Post. I guess not much else to talk about in Redskins land these days.

kearly

Reaction score
Not his finest hour. There was at least one factual error, but more than that, if you are going to hate the Seahawks, it shouldn't be because of Carroll. Carroll was a victim in the Reggie Bush saga, I never understood why people act as if he was in any way culpable there and Bush's actions cost Carroll a hard earned National Championship. I guess we should trash Don James too because of Billy Joe Hobert.

But more than that, there might not be a coach in the country who has done more for his urban area community as Pete Carroll has. Carroll may be a bit of a huckster and I have little doubt he can be a dick when you cross him, but dude's a caring guy, a class act and a great human being. I have little doubt that Carroll is a nicer guy than Bill Walsh, and you don't see people lining up around the corner to bash him.

Chad's writing style just makes him sound like an idiot. His thought process leads me to the same conclusion.

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
kearly":27mr5va9 said:
Not his finest hour. Some factual errors, but more than that, if you are going to hate the Seahawks, it shouldn't be because of Carroll. Carroll was a victim in the Reggie Bush saga, I never understood why people act as if he was in any way culpable there and Bush's actions cost Carroll a hard earned National Championship. I guess we should trash Don James too because of Billy Joe Hobert.

But more than that, there might not be a coach in the country who has done more for his urban area community as Pete Carroll has. Carroll may be a bit of a huckster and I have little doubt he can be a dick when you cross him, but dude's a caring guy, a class act and a great human being.

Chad's writing style just makes him sound like an idiot. His thought process leads me to the same conclusion.

Exactly.

kearly

Reaction score
I guess the one thing you can take away from this article is this:

Even the dumbest of haters still have a really hard time hating Russell Wilson.

otter

Reaction score
I don't get the hate for Pete Carroll, they hate him because he's having a good time and enjoying the success of his team. The team he built from the ground up. The team he coaches everyday. When it has success, what is he supposed to do, stand there like Harbaugh and be a douche? No, he's out there having fun. The team is an extension of him, they aren't out there preening and showboating. They are having fun. They are playing as a team. If you, or any other team want them to stop preening or celebrating, well, there is one simple way to do that, BEAT THEM. Until you do, they are just going to keep having fun. And Pete Carroll will keep smiling, cause that's what PC does.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":lueplo80 said:
Wait....the WSOP guy with the mustache? Why do I care what an idiot who knows nothing about poker - yet does "color commentary" on poker events - thinks about my beloved Seahawks?
Exactly, we have a winner! ^

theseahawkguy

Reaction score
Matt williamson and other bloggers on epsn besides sando and clayton hate us too.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sounds like pure, unadulterated sour grapes to me. Sorry Norm. You hate us because we are doing things your team isn't: Winning.

Polaris

Reaction score
The idiots on ESPN (national) also are all over the Niners and callling them the NFC favorites at this point pointing to their 2pt win vs Seattle (never mind that was AT HOME). Niners are called "a different team" but that's B.S. I doubt San Fran makes it past the Panthers this weekend, and I am not afraid of them should they meet us (and yes we need to worry about the Saints first). The National Niner love is making me ill. It's as though they've forgotten what happened to the Niners in week 2.