Latest SB48 forecast may favor us greatly

Polaris

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1powrocv said:
Polaris":1powrocv said:
Sgt. Largent":1powrocv said:
49thHawk":1powrocv said:
I realize people are thinking this favours our run offense and defense but RW has to play in the same weather as Manning. That last game against the Saints where the wind was swirling in the Clink gave RW a hard time.

I'd prefer cool and no wind, snow or rain.

But the difference is RW only throws the ball 15-20 times a game, as opposed to 40+ times a game like Manning. Also when Russell throws, many of those passes are after scrambling and don't require precision timing and accuracy.

There's no discussion IMO, bad weather favors the Hawks. A lot. We can run AND pass, Denver has no shot at all if they can't pass.

Agreed. If the conditions are like they were doing our Divisional game, it's "game over" for Denver. That said, last I heard the forcast called for temps in the low thirties to upper twenties (farenheit), a chance of precip, and fairly calm winds (less than 10mph).

I think any weatherman will tell you any forecast outside of 2-3 days is mostly guessing. Sure they can tell if there's a huge storm coming in, but besides that they can't really pinpoint stuff like wind and precipitation just yet. We'll know more Thursday and Friday.

Again, agreed. At this point any superbowl forecast is more-or-less a somewhat educated guess.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
So we need the wind to win the game? Come on ... we are better than that.
We can beat Manning wherever, whenever, mornings or evenings ... regardless.